THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if kd comes back healthy. and is the kd we know. 80+% or so...then what...him and kyrie just gonna tag team iso all game??

not a chance they win squat playing that way. kd in for a rude awakening. he needed the warriors just as much as they needed him. Probably more. First they'll lose. Then they'll blame the coach. Then the other players. They def throwing my dawgs Caris and Spencer under the bus. then a hundred excuses...and kd 'never fully healed' headlines.....but ultimately in the 30 fo 30...he'll admit....may...maybe iso play doesnt win **** consistently.

Reading this article. Dude wild if he thinks being at GSW didn't show him anything. Sure, he was made in the sense of individual accomplishments but he didn't wasn't on the mountaintop until coming to GS and if we're being realistic, who knows when/if KD would've made it back to the Finals had he not left for GS.

And if by hitting the ceiling, he means winning titles every year, what are we really playing for?

Always felt these two things really what KD had an issue with. Particularly the 3rd year with him not buying in to the motion offense. You could see him sulking when Kerr and them told him to move the ball and “play with joy” etc. He’d become tired of it. He’d sulk and become disengaged in the offense as they were winning and moving the ball sometimes. It was weird.

226737B5-5E3A-45BA-85FA-8856F3189DCB.png
7EBE19B7-35E8-4922-A2CC-AB003D237D75.png

Hope he can find happiness somewhere. That moodiness **** can take a toll. I rock with KD tho.
Alotta his problems stem from caring about what everybody thinks...Unfortunately he's one of those cats that just cant help it, always worried about stuff he doesnt really have to concern himself about...Thats a real issue with alotta ppl, just how their minds is wired to think...even when everything going well for yo, he goes out of his way to finds something that bothers him you know the type :smh:

It's hard to understand how someone who's been told he's the man since a teenager is so insecure. I'm sure I'd have a ton of issues if I was in the spotlight like KD is, just hard to fathom as an average person

The motion offense only works to a certain point? :lol:

Goodluck to him & Kyrie.

Always go back to the rockets series in ‘18. They really baited KD into it. And Kerr had to pull him aside and explain to him.

That series really flipped when Kerr put it in Steph’s hands...and they slipped the screens that Houston was switching off of...and moved the ball and worked the relocate.

so...kd really just wants to play iso all season?

dudes still blaming billy donovan? scott brooks? The words coming out his own mouth, team ball is cool...but i wanna play 1 on 1.
kD wants to play iso all season ,but melo can't find a job... Lol. Not sure what the NETS are gonna be running. But he gonna have to watch Kyrie pound the ball a little bit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom