THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players play how they play. There’s no competitive advantage or confidence boost in padding.

We talking about padding. Not all the work you put into in the offseason. Padding
No padding never stopped MJ from being the greatest ever in the most physical era

He was engaged to a big man in the WNBA for a second

They both were All Met Player of the Year in HS in 06...and shorty name is Monica Wright :lol:

:stoneface: @ whoever doesn't get the reference

SMI7YUWMCE2OPLJTEPPAJASSMU.jpg

Real **** mind blowing to me honestly unless dude dont watch basketball but like still how did not 1 petson from the big group say aye chill its a sixer... but check these losers out

7A76417A-3A8A-44EE-B937-37A4C13B84EE.jpeg

Just now finished reading the full KD article...and it confirmed what I've long suspected of him having to deal with ALOT of **** off the court. I laughed when Wizards fans really thought we had a shot @ him.

Real **** mind blowing to me honestly unless dude dont watch basketball but like still how did not 1 petson from the big group say aye chill its a sixer... but check these losers out

7A76417A-3A8A-44EE-B937-37A4C13B84EE.jpeg

More jarring to me is the fact that dudes were only apologetic when they found out he was a professional basketball player, and the reproductions and attention that come with that.

Business as usual if they did this to any other black man. Hell, these dudes were even calling Mike Scott a P****, online...afterwards...then left the game and got remorseful when it was clear a **** storm was brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom