THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant really is a bish.. this dude couldn’t man up and have a convo with people he called friends

Sat down at dinner with dudes and told people one thing to their face and turned around and did something else

But can’t handle it when people don’t f with him AFTER he manufactured beef and talked shh repeatedly on his way out of OKC

Westbrook had zero issue not addressing any of it in the media, meanwhile KD was forgetting to switch to his burner to talk shh

Isn't Inglewood also an opportunity zone? That is all gonna be tax free too for Ballmer. Not even mad

Amateur psychoanalysis....but I swear KD has borderline personality disorder. No other way to explain how he's wired.

dudes are really on here deciphering KD tweets & articles and diagnosing him with mental disorders making full out assumptions on how "happy" he is ..... and he's the weirdo :lol: 2019 for ya

dudes are really on here deciphering KD tweets & articles and diagnosing him with mental disorders making full out assumptions on how "happy" he is ..... and he's the weirdo :lol: 2019 for ya

As much dumb **** that u say, this is rich.

"We can totally rely on our system for maybe the first two rounds. Then the next two rounds we're going to have to mix in individual play. We've got to throw teams off, because they're smarter in that round of playoffs. So now I have to dive into my bag, deep, to create stuff on my own, off the dribble, isos, pick-and-rolls, more so than let the offense create points for me."

Is this dude mad he had to use his talents to score for his team when they depended on him? Like two rounds of adversity was too much for this emotionally fragile *****?

People were calling this **** from the first Championship. Most of warrior fans and bron haters were caping hard for insecure KD

kd makes himself look more lame. I remember him saying he went to golden state because he thought their guys were close and he wanted to be a part of that and felt he didn’t have that in okc. Then you hear they didn’t hang out much and the draymond thing happened. Now he’s hoping it’s better in brooklyn. Sounds like he keeps looking for friends, at least he can be with kyrie who is also a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom