THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The exaggerations in here :lol:

if you’ve ever played basketball it isn’t always the best player that wins the games. Dame could’ve dropped 50 last night and still lost. This ain’t tennis where the better player wins. I’m not talking just about lebron but pretty much any good or great nba player. You put devin booker on the bucks with his exact same stats the media will start calling him a top tier player possibly making an all nba team. Only thing that’s changed was his teammates
Booker is nice but he's not equivalent to Giannis. To start with, there is the other side of the ball to think of

Screenshot_20200121-103244.png

tenor (70).gif

Booker is nice but he's not equivalent to Giannis. To start with, there is the other side of the ball to think of

Giannis is mvp. I’m not comparing them at all. I’m just saying if booker went there his rank as a player, in the media’s and probably most people’s eyes would increase. He’d make an all nba team, which he isn’t going to make now, even if his scoring average drops a little. Only because of a change in his teammates.

You should be shooting as many threes as possible in pickup if they're scored as 2's & 1's

This is the unfortunate truth. If a 2 point is twice as much as a one point, then shooting 25% from 3 is equivalent or shooting 50% from the field. that means 2 for 8 from three is a very good % so jack it up!

this loss has the same effect on me that the loss against the Magic had.... it's hilarious that somehow a team that is coming off a two week span where they Lost to the Wizards, Spurs, Suns & Pistons...... was thrown in a graphic to suggest the Lakers can't beat "Elite" teams :lol: :lol:

As long as the Lakers are healthy come playoff time i'm good.

I somehow highly doubt this...considering you mentioned in here multiple times that Celtics are the only team in the league you hate.

the 30 point L bothered you...no need for defense mechanisms, Ty

They all make too much money. Contenders would have to make a significant change to their team in order to trade for them. Bad teams have no reason to trade for them.

Raptors are better off keeping them and seeing what they can do in the playoffs for the next year or two then go after Giannis and/or whoever else next summer.
Al for Lowry. Who says no

You guys are going to love Zion..

Same strength class as Steven Adams

Same leaping class as Zach Lavine

Ridiculous.

*edit

Hopefully not the same durability class as Derrick Rose

Hot shooting in a pickup game is always crazy. Game will be done in three minutes and look like a buncha strangers running the princeton offense to perfection lol

Too true.

There was a city 3 on 3 tournament in Buffalo, NY. Bunch of ex overseas players, ex college players, local players joined. My team legit had 1 red shirt D1 player and two other white guys majoring in engineering. Max height on our team was like 6’4. No girth at all, the yambs would be disappointed. During the championship game we played 3 ex overseas players. Clearly better than any of us. Won that game 16-10. Legit all we did was chuck NBA 3s. Dame Lillard game winner type shots. All 8 of our makes were 25-30 foot 3s because it was impossible to get by them. Never seen an opponent so pissed, they were in shock. We caught fire at the perfect time. Made it into the WNY newspaper and won some Bills tickets.

One of my life’s best accomplishments tbh lmao.

Skip/Shannon are super nasty for roping LeBron into this Delonte West story :smh:
They didn't even talk about it on First Take unless I missed it at the end. Instead they were comparing LeBron to Mahomes and McGregor as to who is the MVP of sports :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom