THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't even talk about it on First Take unless I missed it at the end. Instead they were comparing LeBron to Mahomes and McGregor as to who is the MVP of sports :lol:

On another note...I didn’t know LeBron had to be (allegedly) sedated before the game he found out

Didn't watch the vid but it's really nasty of Skip/Shannon to even bring Bron's name up in a situation like this.
Seems like some people are kicking Delonte while he's down for the jokes on social media, **** is sad.

Isn’t so easy when there is a handful of teams that can consistently throw 4-5 good defensive players at him all game, and his first step while still good, isn’t the same as it was.
it sho aint
gonna be interesting to see who picks up who in the next few weeks cause these athletic wings are gonna be a problem for him

it sho aint
gonna be interesting to see who picks up who in the next few weeks cause these athletic wings are gonna be a problem for him
Said it earlier, but he and the Lakers are fortunate that the West only has 1-2 teams that can bring that to the table. The other 4 teams or so are in the East.

Lakers are still obviously a really good team, as you don't win the amount of games they have by luck. If I had to put up money in the playoffs, there's only one team I would be 100% confident in to beat them in the West. They do however have a major weakness that has been exploited by the elite defenses in the league. They should be able to win their next 2 games without much issue, but I bet that weakness is going to rear its head again on Saturday when they play Philly.

We'll see how the buyout/trade market shakes out over the next few weeks.

Isn’t so easy when there is a handful of teams that can consistently throw 4-5 good defensive players at him all game, and his first step while still good, isn’t the same as it was.

Bron need to learn Luka’s crossover.

Philly is probably Lowry's preferred destination

Sixers get a point guard that can shoot 3s

I wouldn't take back Horford unless we can guranteed get rid of Ibaka first in return for a younger big.

As for Marc Gasol we would need another big in return as well. Ibaka and Gasol are our only real big men. Boucher ain't ready to be a starter.

Philly is probably Lowry's preferred destination

Sixers get a point guard that can shoot 3s

I wouldn't take back Horford unless we can guranteed get rid of Ibaka first in return for a younger big.

As for Marc Gasol we would need another big in return as well. Ibaka and Gasol are our only real big men. Boucher ain't ready to be a starter.
FVV probably going to get maxed this summer, so they would have both him and Siakam at like $60M. There's no way they are taking back another big contract that would affect their chances of bringing in a max guy in the Summer of 2021.

Pels has the easiest schedule in the nba the rest of the way

Grizzlies has a middle of the pack schedule

Pels has a really good shot to make the playoffs.

I somehow highly doubt this...considering you mentioned in here multiple times that Celtics are the only team in the league you hate.

the 30 point L bothered you...no need for defense mechanisms, Ty

I do hate Boston your absolutely right.... but i'm 100% serious when i say I don't think Boston is an elite team and isn't a contender. Add in that the Lakers are still on pace for 60+ wins... and a loss to them just doesn't hit the same.

Lakers have already exceeded my expectations for the regular season, all i ask for is for them to stay relatively injury free & to continue to build good habits throughout the regular season.

BI and Zion had zero chemistry in the preseason

I'm going to give BI the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just working off rust from an extended layoff. If he continues to move the ball like I saw him move the ball the last two games, Zion and him together should be fine.

Pelicans ain't making no playoffs, lets no get ahead of ourselves. Just an easy sweep if they make it to 8th. Let the lakers sweat a little with an actual playoff team with experience.

Yea they wont make the playoffs. Zion minute restriction for a couple of weeks plus they're all still relatively young.

The vet teams (Spurs, Blazers) will make a final push once the Grizz cool off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom