THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron. :smh: This how far you have fallen man, I understand people get dunked on but damn the disrespect.
giphy (1).gif

'but but, I'm the kang'

tenor.gif

BI and Zion had zero chemistry in the preseason

I'm going to give BI the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just working off rust from an extended layoff. If he continues to move the ball like I saw him move the ball the last two games, Zion and him together should be fine.
Who has chemistry in the preseason? :rofl:

Is Zion even full scrimmaging in practice yet? I feel like they're rushing him back for no reason.

Amel223 ; What is it about Zion you like so much ?

This is getting over the top
Zion is going to reverse a trend in the nba that I'm disliking

Too many French poodles in the nba, with James Harden the frenchiest of the French poodles by a large margin.

Giannis is a doberman.

But I prefer pit bulls. Zion will be that pit bull.

Harden don't give a damn anymore. He's putting up these historic numbers scoring wise and nobody cares. He's been runner up for MVP which he seems to value more than anything 3 outta the last 5 seasons. Got a lame duck coach and lame duck GM who enables his BS play. Seemingly every other star he's played with don't **** with him except Russ and that from a basketball standpoint is a disaster. On top of it all continually chokes in the playoffs. Has to be taking a toll on him mentally. To seemingly be as great as he is and not only not be appreciated but scorned by the masses.

Last edited:
He’s got the potential to be the prototypical 5.

Defensive monster, unstoppable in the paint, and can guard all 5 positions on switches. The modern day Shaq.

LMAOOOO at adding the Celtics & Raptors in here as supposed "contenders" when they were just in a 4 way tie for the 6th seed yesterday :lol:

ALA gets more desperate by the day, let me guess the pot of gold boys were screaming out the window last night with their shirts off?
all those teams ran the table on the lakers though. what's false?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom