THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true.

There was a city 3 on 3 tournament in Buffalo, NY. Bunch of ex overseas players, ex college players, local players joined. My team legit had 1 red shirt D1 player and two other white guys majoring in engineering. Max height on our team was like 6’4. No girth at all, the yambs would be disappointed. During the championship game we played 3 ex overseas players. Clearly better than any of us. Won that game 16-10. Legit all we did was chuck NBA 3s. Dame Lillard game winner type shots. All 8 of our makes were 25-30 foot 3s because it was impossible to get by them. Never seen an opponent so pissed, they were in shock. We caught fire at the perfect time. Made it into the WNY newspaper and won some Bills tickets.

One of my life’s best accomplishments tbh lmao.
Man this is awesome.

LeBron. :smh: This how far you have fallen man, I understand people get dunked on but damn the disrespect.
giphy (1).gif

I have a confession to make. I used to think that LeBron was on the path of becoming GOAT, but now I'm having second thoughts. The real GOATs Jordan and Kobe would never allow themselves to get sonned.

I have a confession to make. I used to think that LeBron was on the path of becoming GOAT, but now I'm having second thoughts. The real GOATs Jordan and Kobe would never allow themselves to get sonned.

He's not gone let you hit Xtalebronstan. You really doing the most.

Some of yall are miserable man, cover is fire.

Naw some things should be left alone. It would also be cooler if they weren't so old.
Like SGA could pull that off waaaaaay better.
It's just not moving me having 2 guys on the back end of their careers do that.
Like y'all damn near 35, take that goofy **** off. :lol: I know y'all paying homage, but that's not it.

Zion is going to reverse a trend in the nba that I'm disliking

Too many French poodles in the nba, with James Harden the frenchiest of the French poodles by a large margin.

Giannis is a doberman.

But I prefer pit bulls. Zion will be that pit bull.

Zanos will restore balance.

Naw some things should be left alone. It would also be cooler if they weren't so old.
Like SGA could pull that off waaaaaay better.
It's just not moving me having 2 guys on the back end of their careers do that.
Like y'all damn near 35, take that goofy **** off. :lol: I know y'all paying homage, but that's not it.

plus it’s lame to just copy the OG since it was so dope back in the day and that clippers team was so young and fun to watch. This is a different team with a different style. Give these guys their own cover instead.

That team needs a nickname. Young clips? Iirc they never had one. HIM HIM lawdog1 lawdog1 :nerd:

Philly is probably Lowry's preferred destination

Sixers get a point guard that can shoot 3s

I wouldn't take back Horford unless we can guranteed get rid of Ibaka first in return for a younger big.

As for Marc Gasol we would need another big in return as well. Ibaka and Gasol are our only real big men. Boucher ain't ready to be a starter.

Honestly, I have no idea what Masai is thinking. Is he going to trade his assets? Or will he run with this group that's going to have a decent playoff run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom