THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article

Just stop now

"This U.S. team was deemed vulnerable after every NBA superstar withdrew from World Cup roster consideration.

What was left was a roster with two 2019 NBA All-Stars (Kemba Walker and Khris Middleton) and one player with Olympic experience (Harrison Barnes)."
I wasn’t posting the article to support my opinion, just posting the article to share

It’s funny how comfortable these dudes look on a nba floor, and how awkward/hesitant they are in fiba. Everybody besides Mitchell looked like a scrub.

Assessing the best case scenario for USA's roster next summer, it looks questionable

Lebby and KD to me are doubtful

Harden, Davis, Irving, Steph and Klay have both played in 2 tournaments already

Paul George is always injured and has his ugly history with FIBA

It'll be interesting to see who wants to sign up

Assessing the best case scenario for USA's roster next summer, it looks questionable

Lebby and KD to me are doubtful

Harden, Davis, Irving, Steph and Klay have both played in 2 tournaments already

Paul George is always injured and has his ugly history with FIBA

It'll be interesting to see who wants to sign up
KAT, Booker, and Beal come to mind.

KAT in particular would've been very helpful on this team.

EDIT- Does KAT have to play for the DR?

Ben is still going to screw up spacing unless he's played at C.
Australia runs with Baynes and Bogut in a lot of their lineups with Bogut making the passes from the elbow. Ben can def do that. He can play Landale and Baynes

I may be off base but the Kemba thing reminded of me of the debacle that was AI and Marbury on the team. Great American scorers that did not translate well to the international game.

I don't think we can over emphasize how important chemistry is, we need to but a couple of guys on the end of the bench that are good with that role and not necessarily concerned with minutes or their productivity. USA basketball has a bunch to sort out and a year to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom