THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happened to Robert Sacre?

Seeing all these old clips and noticing certain players is funny. I couldn't even remember some of the dudes he was playing with.

As someone who has been loudly critical of Lebron his entire career & even as a Laker.. Ya'll ****** are legitimately ****ing crazy thinking of hypothetical scenarios to bash Lebron when the NBA as a whole is mourning the loss of a great.

A great who respected Lebron as a peer & someone who motivated him as well. **** is weird as hell

I don't see anything wrong with what E everysingletime is saying. Especially from some of y'all who were self admitted Kobe haters just a week ago. This is basketball, we have our heroes and our villains but we love them all the same because we all love and respect the game they play.

Weight is too much to bear. Just playing as hard as he can every time he laced them up would make Kobe proud and carry on his legacy. Respect to Bron for even thinking he has to win it all. Way too much pressure though.

as a sixer fan i aint tryna see noone else win it but them lol

dont care for the "story" it would write

if lakers did win id say my congrats and move on but deff wont be Celebrated

Y'all some real ****ing weirdos.
Straight up, Kobe just died and y'all talking about slandering a man that personally knew him.
Yea this doesn't make sense to me.

Before kobe died most of this thread - this board - was slandering someone kobe knew. Kobe knew a lot of ppl.

“Y felicidades, tú también ganaste seis sortijas
5 en la NBA y un matrimonio que te dio tus hijas
Pensando que una se fue contigo me descontrolo
Pero nah, eso es pa' que en el cielo no juegues solo”

**** :frown:

So you gonna slander a man if he loses no other context?

If he loses in basketball, yes. But don't confuse slander for lack of appreciation. Its part of the competitive game we all love and the reason we're all here

as a sixer fan i aint tryna see noone else win it but them lol

dont care for the "story" it would write

if lakers did win id say my congrats and move on but deff wont be Celebrated

Dudes in here are mourning so much they want everyone to win the trophy at the same time :lol: The total opposite of Mamba mentality ironically. Everyone has their own way of grieving, there's no doubt we all are but Kobe is gonna live on forever through the love of the game.

I don't see anything wrong with what E everysingletime is saying. Especially from some of y'all who were self admitted Kobe haters just a week ago. This is basketball, we have our heroes and our villains but we love them all the same because we all love and respect the game they play.

Let me put something in perspective for you. Kobe eldest daughter just turn 17, on January 19, a week later both her love ones passed away in a tragic accident.

Slandering anyone who knew kobe and his family like LeBron did is disgraceful, disrespectful, and shows your immoral characteristics.

I don't like judging people but both of you are lames.

Y'all some real ****ing weirdos.
Straight up, Kobe just died and y'all talking about slandering a man that personally knew him.

a full thread after his death of remorse because a lot of people didn't truly appreciate him during his lifetime. blinded by fandom and hate of a living legend because he didn't play for "your team". Kobe's death should have opened people's eyes to recognizing and appreciating greatness.

less than 72 hours and people going back to being stupid and hating on people again. so many of yall hate on lebron in defense of kobe when Kobe didn't even dislike lebron.

it's almost like the death of a living legend gives you greater perspective on life.

for the rest of us at least.

Kobe’s best moment. That team had no business being in a close series with the Suns.

This is my best Kobe moment too. Makes it even more special knowing GiGi was born the next day.

My favorite version of Kobe was #8 mini fro though.

I don't even care about standings, records, trades & all that for the next few weeks, i just hope all the players who really loved Kobe go out there & personify what he was about & that's pushing your self to the limits & balling out.

I hope these players get their chance to grieve & go on to really leave it on the court.

Giannis, Bron, Kawhi, Harden, Russ, Kyrie, PG, Trae etc etc all those stars who looked up to Kobe.... i hope they take these next couple of weeks which are usually cruise control time for a lot of the league... and give us amazing performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom