THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EQ03S3YX0AASQJh

628374e4-f0e2-4b96-b055-765496aa7df4-2020-02-14_Rising_Stars5.jpg

zion-williamson-up-meo-ro-cung-doi-my-gianh-chien-thang-tai-nba-rising-stars.png

imrs.php

These kids are different man...:sick:

League is in great hands with the likes of Luka and so many of the younger guys :pimp:

Between Giannis, Ja, Zion, Trae, Luka, the next decade will be just fine.

The whole night last night I was staring at Eric Paschall and thinking, damn, it'd be nice if Zion can slim down to that size. Paschall still looked powerful but he looked way more effortlessly nimble than Z.

Zion is a threat to explode anywhere on the court but if he doesn't hit the turbo button it looks like he struggles to move lol

Nice bro what about the 50 other superstars the Lakers were supposed to get over the last 10 years? That’s what’s up though that you guys were able to get Cousins after three season ending injuries and 35 year old LeBron that came for his post career opportunities. All your assets were drained with the AD trade, Lavine ain’t happening unless it’s as a free agent in three years when LeBron is possibly retired.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn we traded off all our assets & only got AD & Lebron.... Imagine if we did something smart with those assets, like push them in to Max Tobias Harris & 33yr old Al Horford. What could have been :smh:

The word is out

Lavine wants to play with Bron.

The Future and y'all ain't gonna like it:

Caruso
Lavine
Bron
AD
Boogie
Dwight
Javale
AB
KCP
THT. Who? Soon.
Cacok. Who? Soon.

But Lavine would also be a helluva fit in Philly, Minnesota, Toronto, Denver, and Memphis so.....we shall see

The word is out

Lavine wants to play with Bron.

The Future and y'all ain't gonna like it:

Caruso
Lavine
Bron
AD
Boogie
Dwight
Javale
AB
KCP
THT. Who? Soon.
Cacok. Who? Soon.

But Lavine would also be a helluva fit in Philly, Minnesota, Toronto, Denver, and Memphis so.....we shall see
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now it’s the Lakers drained all their assets for AD. But back when the trade hadn’t happened yet...

25147162-C12E-4071-92BC-47F2EE0EC166.png

857F3B0D-E048-43AC-8F43-3F35BFE2AA68.png

5E93ACA4-2584-41A2-B95A-74BB640A08F1.png

87A126DB-DC5A-47F2-AA32-13FA2475B2B7.png

:rofl: :smh:
Gotta love the receipts. And u gotta love it when fans underestimate the Lakers' copping abilities.

I honestly wish Philly fans had it better tho, considering the amount of talent that's on their roster.

Philadelphia has a great fanbase and I respect their fanbase tremendously.

Sixers need to get rid of Brown. Embiid and Ben can coexist. Just need the right coaching staff to make it happen.

Last edited:
All Star Break regular season award frontrunners...

MVP: Giannis
ROY: Morant
DPOY: AD
MIP: Brandon Ingram
COY: D'Antoni....sike. Vogel
The Lou Williams Award: Lou Williams

:lol:

at you calling someone weird

my **** is comedic and not serious

last time i checked i didnt make up an imaginary internet gang just to hate on a sports team instead of talking about their own team. That my friend is ******* weird

you on the other hand are serious

and dont think i aint catch your little snobbish *** reporting me

bunch of grown men acting like mean girls 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom