THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was referring as judges of course lol didnt start watching NBA this year anyway I have no excitement for todays game, kinda interested how they do the other stuffs (Kobe tribute and performances)

League should just get with the times and make the three point contest the last event anyway

League had so much trouble trying to get ppl to join the dunk contest that Dwight ****** Howard was the fourth guy.

:lol: :pimp:

Been glad to see people come around on Jimmy this year, dude was not in the wrong in both the last 2 situations he found himself in.

He's just got that Mamba blood in him and being a hard worker, he expects a lot out of himself and his teammates imo. The locker room cancer talk was overblown and off base. Now that he's in a team with like-minded players and management, he's flourishing and seems at peace

:lol: :pimp:

Been glad to see people come around on Jimmy this year, dude was not in the wrong in both the last 2 situations he found himself in.

He's just got that Mamba blood in him and being a hard worker, he expects a lot out of himself and his teammates imo. The locker room cancer talk was overblown and off base. Now that he's in a team with like-minded players and management, he's flourishing and seems at peace

Great story this season...but that absolutely doesn't mean he didn't some ho **** in the past. Joakim and D-Rose wanted to snuff him in Chi-Town. Rondo wanted to snuff him in Chi-Town. Son was doing the absolute most in a few situations.

Great story this season...but that absolutely doesn't mean he didn't some ho **** in the past. Joakim and D-Rose wanted to snuff him in Chi-Town. Rondo wanted to snuff him in Chi-Town. Son was doing the absolute most in a few situations.
Don't really know the details about his time with the Bulls tbh but what's happened after he's left Minny and Philly kind of backs up a lot of his accounts on what went down.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a bit of truth to both him being a bit of a ****, as so many of the most competitive athletes tend to be, and his last 2 situations not being conducive to winning whether down to player mentality/coaching.

Just been nice to see him finally find a perfect fit in Miami

Butler should still be in Philly :smh: he was the perfect fit there and he could have been the real leader they need. He was great for them

In Chicago and Minnesota I don't think he was right in his head and for a while there was worried he'd completely lost it. When he was traded to Philly he seemed to rein it in and harness all of his energy into being a productive teammate and more importantly exist in a winning environment

Aaron Gordon really lost to a guy who did the same dunk a bunch of different ways... AGAIN.
Those dunks were difficult but he still did basically the same three dunks in a row. AG should have won

This is what Barkley was saying in 2013 with Terrence Ross, is y'all are getting excited with a guy who is doing the same dunk from different angles.

There are only so many dunks a two foot jumper can do and one foot jumper can do. AG is def a two foot guy and Airplane Mode go to was anything between the legs. That's why Vince or MJ who could jump off either had a bigger catalog of dunks. Heck even Zion goes off either foot or both with the same explosion.

If we wanna keep it a buck...A LOT of those dunks from both Aaron Gordon and Jones last night were dunks that have been done in recent contests. The "off the backboard/side" and "off the hold" between the legs or windmill has been spammed to death over the past 5 years it seems.

Also...am I tripping or was AG's best dunk last night the exact same one he did in 2016 while the mascot was spinning on the hoverboard?

That's a 50 to me. Mad elevation
SmartSelect_20200216-020539_YouTube Vanced.gif

its low-key a slight of hand..he looks like he's boosting off taco on da way up to clear him, its still very impressive...but its not da almost foul line dunk....that said, it should've never gotten that far... should've been a tie.

Butler should still be in Philly :smh: he was the perfect fit there and he could have been the real leader they need. He was great for them

In Chicago and Minnesota I don't think he was right in his head and for a while there was worried he'd completely lost it. When he was traded to Philly he seemed to rein it in and harness all of his energy into being a productive teammate and more importantly exist in a winning environment

As much as I agree and as much as I like Butler in Philly, I think that would have limited Ben's progress.

That being said, as much as I liked Tobi, I think he's severely overpaid. His contract should have been around the 110 to 120 million dollar range at most.

Gordon did basically the same dunk twice in a row, he just changed it slightly. When he jumped over chance and turned to dunk. Still should've won though.

7D522BCB-9397-4CEF-90B8-7BD009A71C6F.gif

Screenshot_20200216-102150_Chrome.jpg

Bron: "yo check it out, ben bout to break a backboard"
CP3: "yeah bruh, ben perfect fuh dat State Foarm"
James: "don't do it ben, don't do it...oh sh**..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom