THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty amazed that Giannis has caught zero slander for his end of game performance. I’m almost positive he didn’t score a single point in that long *** probably like 30 minute 4th quarter. When the game was on the line he was legit hiding as far away from the ball as possible. It was Embiid and Siakam demanding the ball.

I’m pretty amazed that Giannis has caught zero slander for his end of game performance. I’m almost positive he didn’t score a single point in that long *** probably like 30 minute 4th quarter. When the game was on the line he was legit hiding as far away from the ball as possible. It was Embiid and Siakam demanding the ball.

It goes back to how last year vs Toronto when people said his game isn’t cut out for the playoffs. Yeah when it was all fast breaks and dudes weren’t playing D, he willed them back. But in the fourth when dudes were really locking in on the perimeter and swarming him in the paint, he wasn’t getting those cute, bully ball buckets anymore.

Some interesting takeaways for the playoffs in that 4th quarter.

Also - Embiid unwashed himself at the end of the 4th and Ben looked good on both sides of the ball which I’m sure made you happy.

Last edited:
It goes back to how last year vs Toronto when people said his game isn’t cut out for the playoffs. Yeah when it was all fast breaks and dudes weren’t playing D, he willed them back. But in the third when dudes were really locking in on the perimeter and swarming him in the paint, he wasn’t getting those cute, bully ball buckets anymore.

Some interesting takeaways for the playoffs in that 4th quarter.

Also - Embiid unwashed himself at the end of the 4th and Ben looked good on both sides of the ball which I’m sure made you happy.

Yup in a game full of the best players in the world Embiid and Ben looked like they belonged right there. Hopefully that brings some more attention to Ben’s game and helps with free agent recruiting too.

It’s funny how the end of that game is a microcosm of how the playoffs could end up being and showed how a lot of players typically are in those moments. Kawhi, LeBron, Embiid, CP3 and Siakam, **** even Lowry honestly, wanna be in those moments...the other dudes looked like they wanted no part of it. Could definitely see Lakers vs Clippers and Sixers vs Raptors as the last four standing.

It’s funny how the end of that game is a microcosm of how the playoffs could end up being and showed how a lot of players typically are in those moments. Kawhi, LeBron, Embiid, CP3 and Siakam, **** even Lowry honestly, wanna be in those moments...the other dudes looked like they wanted no part of it. Could definitely see Lakers vs Clippers and Sixers vs Raptors as the last four standing.

Realest **** you ever wrote. None of those other four dudes (Kemba, Giannis, AD, Harden) didn’t want any of the smoke. However, in the clutch when it was coming down to the wire, Harden started to get aggressive but he wasn’t hitting. Kemba looked lost out there, AD a little less so but he was playing Bron and KLaw so it’s understandable. Giannis was a ghost offensively.

That fourth quarter got me more hyped than I could imagine for the playoffs now. The seeding is wildly unpredictable. You could **** around and go on a three game slide and drop three seeds :lol:

Steph Curry the most unselfish player in the history of the league. Trying to help every player in the league win a Finals MVP before him.

Bro, Kobe would've loved playing in that last qtr so damn much. That intensity, and how the best players found ways to elevate their games and make the plays needed...dawg he would've thrived in that.

Kyrie and Dame too.

We really missed Steph and KD and Klay out there. Kemba and Kyle had no business on the court.

What’s even more funny about the 4th was that Embiid wasn’t really demanding the ball. He was standing out on the wing/corner and if the ball got to him, he wasn’t giving it up lol

Seeing him play that entire quarter was concerning and he might miss the next week but that dream Shake was nasty. Gimmie one of those a game and man

What’s even more funny about the 4th was that Embiid wasn’t really demanding the ball. He was standing out on the wing/corner and if the ball got to him, he wasn’t giving it up lol

Seeing him play that entire quarter was concerning and he might miss the next week but that dream Shake was nasty. Gimmie one of those a game and man
that dream shake was literally a carbon copy of hakeem. that move straight up FROZE lebron.

An ASG made me lose confidence in the Bucks. Giannis really ain’t all that yet.
Did you see his squad versus Team Bron that 4th quarter?? Man was up against Klaw, AD and Bron at the same time consistently as the main option :lol: :sick:

raps.jpg

An ASG made me lose confidence in the Bucks. Giannis really ain’t all that yet.

The Bucks aren't playing against an entire squad of superstars nightly lol. He's gotta share the wealth in an ASG, and he won't be running at playoff intensity for this single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom