THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fine for Giannis to keep working on his 3 ball, but IMO the shot he really needs in his arsenal is the mid-range pull up.

Or some sorta jump hook or a floater.. just something he can hit consistently after a quick move not directly at the rim

but I think Lowry/kemba combo were the biggest problems

It’s fine for Giannis to keep working on his 3 ball, but IMO the shot he really needs in his arsenal is the mid-range pull up.
3 is bigger than 2
It is, but when it comes to getting buckets in tight games, that mid-range jumper has been a more reliable weapon for some of game’s best closers. That’s what guys like Kawhi and KD go to most often when they need a hoop.

2 is bigger than 0. in crunch time if you can't knock down a 3, and they walling off the paint, giannis should at least get an elbow jumper added to his bag.

Like I said before

think teams were picked before hand by someone else. They purposely give lebron the best team

Giannis isn’t that stupid
It was weird...the starters for Giannis were all East and the starters for Bron were all west...I’m glad so many players sat out though, made it more interesting.

I think it’s a legit criticism that Giannis balled out in the 1st three quarters with 19 FGA, essentially garbage time, then when the going got tough and **** got real in the 4th he only took 2 FGA. His defense was elite, though.

After 3 dudes swarmed him on a possession, I didn’t even notice him on the court until that block on Lebron late :lol:

at the end of the day Team Giannis was up 133 to 124 1st team to 157 won

Team Giannis blew it lol

so its dumb to say who had the better team

I didn’t look at minutes but it seemed like Team Lebron starters sat for a long time.

And Giannis need nothing but better role players on his team. He’s a complete player.

Kemba/Lowry backcourt is easy to pick on for a team that had the personnel like Bron's team. Like what is Kemba supposed to do when he's on an island defensively against Bron who is also able to hook him and blow by?

4AF58243-FB95-4DFE-BD53-B54C8773F584.gif

Thread gettin dark

Didn’t realize Ben Simmons is a big as AD. He really needs to be playing point center ala Westbrook with the floor spread out.

A very important aspect of last night is that the world got to see how fire the Elam Ending is. It's coming man. One day it'll be in NBA basketball for real.

Not about to jump to conclusions about players based off an ASG performance.
It's comical how this game is being critiqued period. I know everyone's excited but really? :lol: :smh:
I'm not even mad. I never thought I'd see the day

I mean that 4th quarter had deep playoff intensity with 10 of the best players in the world who also happened to be gassed like they will be in late May and June. I do get the skill gap in personnel, particularly AD/Bron/Kawichael vs Giannis/Siakim/Embiid but it showed me he still hasn’t figured out how to beat that type of defensive scheme like he’ll see in the ‘yoffs and he lacked aggressiveness. That’s all I’m saying. People have been criticized for less throughout the regular season.

Guess I'll be that guy. Didnt like the format change. Nice tribute to kobe but I hope they go back to full 48 mins next year. It was exciting cause lebrons team fought back to make it a close game. Would have been even better if it didn't end on a damn free throw.

I mean that 4th quarter had deep playoff intensity with 10 of the best players in the world who also happened to be gassed like they will be in late May and June. I do get the skill gap in personnel, particularly AD/Bron/Kawichael vs Giannis/Siakim/Embiid but it showed me he still hasn’t figured out how to beat that type of defensive scheme like he’ll see in the ‘yoffs and he lacked aggressiveness. That’s all I’m saying. People have been criticized for less throughout the regular season.

I get it. Watching the 10 best players in the world is really exciting...and you're excited. But that was ONE glorified pick up game...and you're linking this to playoff scenarios :lol: This sounds like something you'd see on First Take on a slow day or something.

That wasn't strategized like a real game. Did not have the personnel of a real game. Wasn't officiated like a real-game. Relax :lol:

Imagine if someone went down the line with all of these guys and made some sort of analysis that's supposed to matter like how you're picking Giannis to do this with right now? What would you say about Lebron? His only 4th quarter bucket was that give me when they played him for the 3...and they parted the lane (which also wouldn't happen in a real game because there's an entirely different strategy based on the rules in play :lol::smh:). He missed his other 6 shots. Should Laker fans be concerned right now? I'm just asking to look at the full picture and think logically for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom