THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, you right...he started off bussin tho...wasn’t that block in the 4th tho?

Yeah, great block. But to be the frontrunner for back to back MVP’s and score zero points in 41 minutes straight of playing basketball.......probably not good.

Yeah, great block. But to be the frontrunner for back to back MVP’s and score zero points in 41 minutes straight of playing basketball.......probably not good.
73f654b55c52f8d108d772f8fc2e7992.jpg

Did you see his squad versus Team Bron that 4th quarter?? Man was up against Klaw, AD and Bron at the same time consistently as the main option :lol: :sick:
The Raptors are gonna be throwing out : Siakam, Ibaka, OG, Boucher, RHJ on him. All stout defenders in their own right.

Giannis took 19 shots over the first 3 quarters. He took 2 in the last one.

Like I said before

think teams were picked before hand by someone else. They purposely give lebron the best team

Giannis isn’t that stupid

I’ve thought that **** the last two years since they started doing the draft.

I don't think they'll keep this format for next year. An all star game that had a 42 minute 4th quarter, Bron old *** sweating up a storm, Lowry going for a charges drawn record, etc etc.

That's the competitive nature of these guys, but if I'm Bron, or anyone else gunning for a 'chip, idk how I'm approaching this lol.

The love that all the players were showing AI at ASW is so genuine and not that i'm surprised but man thats some level of respect that only a rare few get to see
It’s because he shows the love and respect upfront. Never forget his HOF speech, dude literally thanked everyone he’s ever known. Dude is the furthest thing from a hater amongst the ol heads. He’s the biggest cheerleader for most of these young guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom