THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
silver really panicking with the nba ratings down if he is serious with utilizing the elam ending in actual games :lol:
nice touch to inject competitiveness at the ASG
they'll be fine once the stars get healthy and zion looks like the real deal. ratings going to shoot back up
Silver bouta add Elams to game 7s :lol:. Dudes bouta be BIG mad. And BIG exhausted.

Silver bouta run the league like Thibideau

when we win the title this year we better not see yo *** tryna celebrate too. nah b you out
1582173501511.gif
I don't like none of y'all no ways Obama shrug. Lakers not winning squat but a free appetizer at Chili's

Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson remind me of when the clippers picked up Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith and people thought that was a good idea. And I was trying to point out how that wasn't a good idea but people thought I was just hating
These two are literally nothing like them tho. Terrible analogy.

Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson remind me of when the clippers picked up Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith and people thought that was a good idea. And I was trying to point out how that wasn't a good idea but people thought I was just hating

Lolllll

Marcus Morris is averaging 20 PPG on the season and Reggie Jackson has four 20 point games this month alone with a 6 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith I think signed minimum contracts straight out of China.

Completely the same thing though.

These two are literally nothing like them tho. Terrible analogy.
The analogy wasn't about skillset, it was about bad ideas

Lolllll

Marcus Morris is averaging 20 PPG on the season and Reggie Jackson has four 20 point games this month alone with a 6 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith I think signed minimum contracts straight out of China.

Completely the same thing though.
Here you go with another signature mad libs post where you fill in the blanks with random stats :lol:. Lol at you saying that like they're going to even have the opportunity to have the same kind of production now.

Here you go with another signature mad libs post where you fill in the blanks with random stats :lol:. Lol at you saying that like they're going to even have the opportunity to have the same kind of production now.
How is it a bad idea?

Ya'll better put some respek on Chuck Morris' name.

Clippers kinda built like a worse version of the 2018-2019 Raptors though.

Siakam > PG too

Still got them winning the chip.

silver really panicking with the nba ratings down if he is serious with utilizing the elam ending in actual games :lol:
nice touch to inject competitiveness at the ASG
they'll be fine once the stars get healthy and zion looks like the real deal. ratings going to shoot back up
I think the warriors being buns this season without their stars has a lot to do with lower ratings this season. Casual fans liked watching Steph and Klay catch fire some games. It’s like being a casual NFL fan and watching Mahomes throw 50 yard TDs to Tyreek or watching Brady throw dump offs

Seriously. Can someone remind him KD (Top 5), Steph (Top 10) , Klay (Top 20) are all out for the season and Kyrie (Top 20) is taking the season lightly to enlighten his brethren. That’s three all star starters and locked in reserve. Literally the third best team, record wise, fell to last due to injuries.

This has to be the first time a team went from first in the conference to last year-over-year. And dropping to from 3rd to 30th (-27 spots) has to be the largest of all-time as well.

Seriously. Can someone remind him KD (Top 5), Steph (Top 10) , Klay (Top 20) are all out for the season and Kyrie (Top 20) is taking the season lightly to enlighten his brethren. That’s three all star starters and locked in reserve. Literally the third best team, record wise, fell to last due to injuries.

This has to be the first time a team went from first in the conference to last year-over-year. And dropping to from 3rd to 30th (-27 spots) has to be the largest of all-time as well.

I remember when I was young and MJ retired from the Bulls and people fell off hard from watching the NBA unless their team was a title contender. People who didn’t even care much for sports liked watching MJ cook dudes Or dunk on someone. The Kobe-Shaq dominance is what got casual NBA guys reinvested in watching games again.

How is it a bad idea?
Asking a guy like Morris who has been high usage all year to come in and have a limited role is never really a good idea. Especially midseason and especially when the guy has been playing way over his head all year and is due to come back to earth exactly like he did last season. Reggie is a dumbass and another high usage guy going to a small role. Not to mention you now have 3 guys playing for their next contract. It's just not gonna work and I feel like people would easily be able to see that if it were any other team.

But on the plus side the clippers got fleeced in the PG trade and somehow still have plenty of assets to upgrade the roster in the offseason. They were looking to sign Morris outright last year so I'd assume they'd give him a deal this summer and potentially trade him down the line. Or they could even trade PG, keep Morris and do it that way. And part of me feels they'll try to do Trez like they did Blake. They should be primed to dominate next season, be a wire to wire #1 seed and win 60+ games. Kinda like what inferior teams are doing this season

Bulls after mj sevond retirement was bad

Marcus Morris averaged 14 PPG on a conference contender for four years straight prior to this.

Reggie Jackson isn’t the answer as someone’s starting PG on a contending team, but as a reserve he’s a really, really good add.

They don’t need to keep putting up their same stats just to help the Clippers. They basically had no backup PG at all to run the offense when Bev has missed time so Reggie will help big time. And Morris is a huge upgrade over Harkless.

Marcus Morris averaged 14 PPG on a conference contender for four years straight prior to this.

Reggie Jackson isn’t the answer as someone’s starting PG on a contending team, but as a reserve he’s a really, really good add.

They don’t need to keep putting up their same stats just to help the Clippers. They basically had no backup PG at all to run the offense when Bev has missed time so Reggie will help big time. And Morris is a huge upgrade over Harkless.
You'll see it in due time

Tim Hardaway Jr is shooting 40% from 3 for the year and Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 27 and 10 for the last month.

What the **** yall doing to players in New York? My son bout to be out the league ******* with yall.

stacking the deck?
Lmaooo
Amel just be posting **** to post it bruh lol

Bron ain’t stack ****. Cost the whole farm for AD and they had to sign a bunch of has been a and throw aways
Every signing was flamed by Everyone including the fan base lol
Just so happened those washed up signings are playing above their value

Tim Hardaway Jr is shooting 40% from 3 for the year and Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 27 and 10 for the last month.

What the **** yall doing to players in New York? My son bout to be out the league ****ing with yall.

man stop. dude always been garbage. got by with athleticism. ball iq in the negative range

You'll see it in due time

I just don’t understand :lol: what am I going to see? Is 35 year old LeBron gonna step his game up a whole nother level in the playoffs while 28 year old in his prime Kawhi gonna all the sudden shrink on that stage for the first time? Lakers are gonna have to beat them at least once during the regular season for this conversation to even be taken serious.

I just don’t understand :lol: what am I going to see? Is 35 year old LeBron gonna step his game up a whole nother level in the playoffs while 28 year old in his prime Kawhi gonna all the sudden shrink on that stage for the first time? Lakers are gonna have to beat them at least once during the regular season for this conversation to even be taken serious.
Kahwii.. Is just.. 28?

*edit

Wow he's just 28.

Thought he was older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom