THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. You guys are 0-2 vs them and one of those games they didn’t even have their second best player. Now they added two bench pieces that would probably be the 3rd and 4th best players on your team and you’re still talking this **** :lol:
You must think that's supposed to worry me.

Lmaoo

1st in the West.
Lebron James.
Anthony Davis.
Team Chemistry.
All that size inside just like Mil.

Be patient bro. Playoffs are coming.

Let's set it straight, Lakers fans already knew from the onset that BI, Zo, Hart, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, DLo were all expendable the entire time and that Buss wasn't gonna wait and hope for the young core to grow lol

Those who truly know how the Lakers do it would know that the Lakers recipe is to use trade chips to acquire a top 2 elite level superstar and round out the roster with very specific role players and hungry veterans who still got something to prove.

In the playoffs, the league will see the best and most complete Lebron James it's ever seen.

It'll be like magic cause nobody sees it coming.

Bookmark it

Miami? No...but the post-ACL D-Rose Bulls had that Cavs team on the ropes. And then the ref act like he ain't see David Blatt ***** *** call the TO when they had none left :smh:

Should have been a Bulls or Wizards vs. Warriors finals :smh:

Dawg...yes. this right here. They we're on the ropes and completely dropped their hands and refs let them hold the rest of the qtr and win by decision.

In the playoffs, the league will see the best and most complete Lebron James it's ever seen.

It'll be like magic cause nobody sees it coming.

Bookmark it
He won't ever be as good as '18 again. Already slower and weaker on everything but passing.

And if he matches with kawhi, he'll move like Matlock.

He won't ever be as good as '18 again.
It's a whole different squad he's surrounded with. Lebron of a few years back dominated with sheer power and athleticism. Lots of scoring.

This version more complete. Like a stronger and more athletic Magic.

Not only will Lebron continue to make other better but the others gonna make Lebron better come playoff time.

I seriously believe its gonna be lightly reminiscent of Showtime again. Their syle of play, that is, but with a twist.

Hoping? Have a chance? Man either your shirt is on or it's off. Don't give me these half cooked takes bro. I expect more from you

lil_wayne_umvd001.jpg

Bron need to show that he can still be effective against long, athletic wing defenders, really been his only Achilles heel this season besides the free throw shooting. Luckily most of the playoff teams with multiple personnel guys that fit that description are in the east. Except obviously the biggest competition in the west in the Clippers.

Also need to see AD be more assertive down the stretch and Vogel spam that pick and roll down the stretch, it causes so much havoc and confusion for the defense.

silver really panicking with the nba ratings down if he is serious with utilizing the elam ending in actual games :lol:
nice touch to inject competitiveness at the ASG
they'll be fine once the stars get healthy and zion looks like the real deal. ratings going to shoot back up

change is good. widen the space between the players/court and the fans/photographers while we're at it so players aren't always tumbling all over them

I think the warriors being buns this season without their stars has a lot to do with lower ratings this season. Casual fans liked watching Steph and Klay catch fire some games. It’s like being a casual NFL fan and watching Mahomes throw 50 yard TDs to Tyreek or watching Brady throw dump offs

Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson remind me of when the clippers picked up Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith and people thought that was a good idea. And I was trying to point out how that wasn't a good idea but people thought I was just hating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom