THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that people are talking as if Reggie Jackson is now an upgrade to a championship contending team let's me know all i need to know about the motivation behind this convo :lol:

When Instead of Kawhi & Lou will taking critical shots, it's Marcus Morris & Reggie Jackson Iso 20 footers 🔥🔥

Good Morning Gentlemen. Happy NBA is Byke - Playoff Push Edition Day!!!

E6214735-2873-4AFF-99C1-07486740C6AB.gif

Wish the games were better but just like being at the bar a couple Heinkens and Henny shots deep, I’ll take just about right now :nthat: :nthat:

I’m still waiting for someone to quote the user that said Reggie Jackson was going to be a difference maker

Eye keep reading he’s there to add depth and replace Rodney mcgruder

Mr shirt off himself said that Regiie Jackson would be the Lakers third best player, someone in here said Reggie Jackson could be a viable option come playoff time if Lou Will/ Pat Bev are in foul trouble come playoff time....

Outside of being PG's friend nothing about his game fits what this team needs from the guard position... but again different measuring sticks for different teams :lol: . Chemistry & fit suddenly doesn't matter anymore.... despite that being the exact reason i heard the Lakers would struggle this season.

Also while we're on the topic of ALA & fake narratives

Look at clowncake Woj, Mans can't even keep his bias contained anymore :lol:

I’m still waiting for someone to quote the user that said Reggie Jackson was going to be a difference maker

Eye keep reading he’s there to add depth and replace Rodney mcgruder

Clippers fans: low risk move. Probably won’t be a difference maker, but adds depth down the stretch of the season.

lakers fans: LOL y’all want Reggie Jackson taking the final shot in game 7?!

this subs inability to have rational takes when it comes to rival teams is trash.

there's a ton of ya'll who root for "contenders" who have very highkey started to live vicariously through the Clippers because ya'll know the teams ya'll personally root for aren't equipped to beat the Lakers.

#Nasty :lol:

It's that Skip Bayluenza......Terrible disease to contract.

Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson are both better than Kuzma who is the Lakers third best player.

I was gonna come in here & argue this... but you also listed off an entire bench roster at the beginning of the year... that was supposed to be better than the Lakers bench. Our Bench has helped us maintain the #1 seed through the year. the majority of yours was gone by the trade deadline

giphy.gif

there's a ton of ya'll who root for "contenders" who have very highkey started to live vicariously through the Clippers because ya'll know the teams ya'll personally root for aren't equipped to beat the Lakers.

#Nasty :lol:

Like who? It's mostly Sixers, Clippers, Celtics, Rockets fans in here and they all already beat the Lakers.

Lakers are the best or second best team in the whole league, but why we acting like they the '15-16 Dubs?

Last edited:
Like who? It's mostly Sixers, Clippers, Celtics, Rockets fans in here and they all already beat the Lakers.

Lakers are the best or second best team in the whole league, but why we acting like they '15-16 Dubs?

don't bother. it's just a means of deflection. somehow being rational about something the clippers did equates giving up on the team you root for. it falls somewhere in the "trash every other team, but play victim when they trash us back" playbook.

You criticize the Lakers Tysiny criticizes your team instead of acknowledging the argument being made

Exactly why good faith basketball takes are hard to come by in here :lol:

He ain't the only one that does it.

I just don’t understand :lol: what am I going to see? Is 35 year old LeBron gonna step his game up a whole nother level in the playoffs while 28 year old in his prime Kawhi gonna all the sudden shrink on that stage for the first time? Lakers are gonna have to beat them at least once during the regular season for this conversation to even be taken serious.
How do the Lakers always come up? :lol: You'll see it in the regular season if you can't already, small sample but Mook's numbers have tanked with the clips so far. It's just wild to me how everyone unanimously thinks these are great moves. Bill Simmons is the only guy I've seen make sense about it. Yall think I'm just a Laker fan hating but unless the Lakers make some key upgrades I'd easily take LAC over them with some minor tweaks..next season. I can guarantee they're not winning it all this year tho

Last edited:
Mr shirt off himself said that Regiie Jackson would be the Lakers third best player, someone in here said Reggie Jackson could be a viable option come playoff time if Lou Will/ Pat Bev are in foul trouble come playoff time....

Outside of being PG's friend nothing about his game fits what this team needs from the guard position... but again different measuring sticks for different teams :lol: . Chemistry & fit suddenly doesn't matter anymore.... despite that being the exact reason i heard the Lakers would struggle this season.

Also while we're on the topic of ALA & fake narratives

Look at clowncake Woj, Mans can't even keep his bias contained anymore :lol:

Using the honorable Adam Schefter as a conduit to spew said bias no less. Deplorable.

I just don’t understand :lol: what am I going to see? Is 35 year old LeBron gonna step his game up a whole nother level in the playoffs while 28 year old in his prime Kawhi gonna all the sudden shrink on that stage for the first time? Lakers are gonna have to beat them at least once during the regular season for this conversation to even be taken serious.

so 35 year old Lebron who’s playing the least minutes in his career and has only missed 2 games this year won’t be able to step it up in the playoffs but in his prime Kawhi who has load managed the entire year and was limping around like his leg was gunna fall off in the finals last year will rise to the occasion? Not even trying to diss Kawhi because I’m a huge fan but :lol:

Lakers are the best or second best team in the whole league, but why we acting like they the '15-16 Dubs?

we weren’t event supposed to be here man
9B2E16AC-E2BB-4990-B138-B1B4B9D381D8.png

THE GREATEST UNDERDOG :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom