THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4012CFF9-8A06-4F73-9D5A-0A056BDB4D76.png

70BEAB06-8E35-4CD6-913F-BD4B00EC82C2.png

🧐🧐🧐

Alex ginobili >>> Luka

confirmed.

Bron playing 48 minutes running the offense?

Nah but 40 minutes drastically changes how effective the team is overall rather than him playing 35. And if Vogel smartened up and plays Caruso over Rondo we'll be just fine.

I’m not even a Celtics fan but they just won in 2008, were in the Finals in 2010 and had a couple ECF appearances since then. They were supposed to be Buns but drafted smart and used their Top 3 picks to get an AS and another borderline AS. Signed an AS last year. Got a white dude with a black twin brother on the Clippers. I know they didn’t win and that’s all that matters blah blah blah but let’s not act like they had a horrible decade and haven’t positioned themselves well for the future. Based on everything that’s happened, they truly aren’t supposed to be here/where they’ve been the past 2-3 years.
To the long time die hard Celtic fan who was there when Auerbach, Sam Jones, and then later Bird were tearing up the league, they not too satisfied trust me. I know a few.

Alex ginobili >>> Luka

confirmed.

never said anything like that man :lol:
RPM has a lot of faults but most of the top guys are who you would expect to see.

my son White Donte, Schroder aka 6th man of the year and Terrence Davis aka 1st team all rookie are top 10 in overall RPM :lol: but aside from the few anomalies it’s not the worst all encompassing stat.

We don't need a guard. Pelinka's actions pre and post-deadline prove this.

Derrick Rose or Darren Collison or Both?

Bench getting worked. Kuz back to being Kuz. No other life out there beside Dwight like always.

We NEED Collison and Marvin Williams NOW

I can see either of these as reasonable possibilities. At the end of the day, we need a guy that can just go out and get buckets and create for others. Rose and Dinwiddie fit the bill imo. Thoughts?
20191227_182546.jpg
20191227_182620.jpg

Bron playing 48 minutes running the offense?

Based on history Lebron plays 42mpg in the playoffs, so due to age ill bring that down & say he does about 40 mpg, Rondo, Caruso, Bradley to an extent can handle bringing the ball up and running basic offense for the remaining time.

I've said this for months now but the Lakers "lack of playmaking" has been overstated considering the majority of the game will be spent with one of the best playmakers of all time handling the ball.

I mean who's running the 76'ers offense when Ben is gassed? our the other options really that skilled in playmaking?

Kawhi Leonard is arguably the clippers best Playmaker... PG & Lou will aren't exactly known for their ability to create for others.

the Bucks? George Hill & Eric Bledsoe?

The 10-15 minutes of Lebron not handling the offense or being off court is not this hopeless scenario that people have made it out to be

Caruso seems like he'll be a good energy, hustle play type of dude come playoff time. Things that don't necessarily show up on the stat sheet.

Bingo. Dude does the little things that contribute to winning basketball.
In no way would I ever take Reggie Jackson over him.
Sidenote, I watch a lot of Detroit games cause they've been money on overs, but there was a guy that had a trade Reggie campaign going and it was hilarious.

Non stop. I expected no worse than 20 on 45-38-85 from Alex the rest of the season.

For his CAREER, Manu averaged 13/4/4 on 45/37/83. 2X All-Star. 2X All-NBA. 6MoY. 4X Champion. And we are saying his name in the same sentence as Alexander Caruso. The comparison between those two stops at hairlines and bald spots.

We as a collective have to better.

Based on history Lebron plays 42mpg in the playoffs, so due to age ill bring that down & say he does about 40 mpg, Rondo, Caruso, Bradley to an extent can handle bringing the ball up and running basic offense for the remaining time.

I've said this for months now but the Lakers "lack of playmaking" has been overstated considering the majority of the game will be spent with one of the best playmakers of all time handling the ball.

I mean who's running the 76'ers offense when Ben is gassed? our the other options really that skilled in playmaking?

Kawhi Leonard is arguably the clippers best Playmaker... PG & Lou will aren't exactly known for their ability to create for others.

the Bucks? George Hill & Eric Bledsoe?

The 10-15 minutes of Lebron not handling the offense or being off court is not this hopeless scenario that people have made it out to be
Ben doesn’t get gassed lol the entire point of #YALL needing a guard is because Bron has been struggling against size on the perimeter. Gonna need someone else to do that. That’s why I said relying on guys like Bradley and Rondo ain’t it. Green has looked washed on occasion and KCP is as untrustworthy as Earl Smith Jr

For his CAREER, Manu averaged 13/4/4 on 45/37/83. 2X All-Star. 2X All-NBA. 6MoY. 4X Champion. And we are saying his name in the same sentence as Alexander Caruso. The comparison between those two stops at hairlines and bald spots.

We as a collective have to better.
All ******** aside, I legit put random percentages out :lol: :nthat:

the scoring numbers don’t do him justice tho. Last few years man smh

Ben doesn’t get gassed lol the entire point of #YALL needing a guard is because Bron has been struggling against size on the perimeter. Gonna need someone else to do that. That’s why I said relying on guys like Bradley and Rondo ain’t it. Green has looked washed on occasion and KCP is as untrustworthy as Earl Smith Jr
Ben never seems to be lacking energy. One of the best things about what he brings to the table.

I'm sorry should i take the 3-4 games Lebron has played bad against "size" this season and assume he will continue that? or look at the 17 years prior and assume he will still be pretty capable of running an effective offense in the playoffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom