THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben doesn’t get gassed lol the entire point of #YALL needing a guard is because Bron has been struggling against size on the perimeter. Gonna need someone else to do that. That’s why I said relying on guys like Bradley and Rondo ain’t it. Green has looked washed on occasion and KCP is as untrustworthy as Earl Smith Jr

There's one team in the West with size on the perimeter and that's the Clippers. Which is what it was going to come down to anyway. Yes it'd be nice to have another playmaker but it's importance other than for that series and possibly the Bucks is overstated.

I'm sorry should i take the 3-4 games Lebron has played bad against "size" this season and assume he will continue that? or look at the 17 years prior and assume he will still be pretty capable of running an effective offense in the playoffs :lol:
Your biggest rival in the West has the size outside to put in front of him
Multiple rivals in the East has the size outside to put in in front of him

In the 17 years prior he has not struggled this badly against perimeter defense. This year he has and it doesn’t look good at all.

we not pulling **** out of thin air like BroSizzle :lol:

All bull**** aside, I legit put random percentages out :lol: :nthat:

the scoring numbers don’t do him justice tho. Last few years man smh

Oh for sure and that’s EXACTLY my point. Those numbers factor in some outlier years and Caruso stilllllll couldn’t be close to a Ginobli. Son coulda said like Shannon Brown or some **** and no one would have batted an eye but went for Manu:smh:

Lol. Good one. That was then.

This is what we rolling with now. Caruso versus Denver game post-deadline proves that no guard is needed. Rondo been playing well lately as well in spurts.

I trust Pelinka's decision making.

I'm sorry should i take the 3-4 games Lebron has played bad against "size" this season and assume he will continue that? or look at the 17 years prior and assume he will still be pretty capable of running an effective offense in the playoffs :lol:

In all fairness it's been about 7-8 games and they've all followed the same blueprint. He can't/isn't/won't be able to drive past multiple long armed guys and is/has been forced to settle on the perimeter. He is older so maybe that's attributed to age but that's a legit pattern that has been in play so far this season.

I cannot stress enough the hilarity that comes from all this talk about playmaking, when we have the best playmaker out of all the contenders... and the the other contenders , also lack guys who can play make for others outside of their star guy.

yet this is only a point of emphasis for the Lakers :lol:

I cannot stress enough the hilarity that comes from all this talk about playmaking, when we have the best playmaker out of all the contenders... and the the other contenders , also lack guys who can play make for others outside of their star guy.

Fam you missing THE ENTIRE POINT lol no one has said Bron isn’t the best playmaker. in order for #YALL to beat the Clippers or any team coming out of the East, another perimeter playmaker will be needed since Bron struggles mightily against size on the perimeter

Bucks - Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe
Sixers - Simmons, Thybulle
Cs - Smart, Brown, Tatum, Semi
Raptures - Siakam, OG
Heat - Jimmy, Iggy, Crowder
Clippers - Kawhi, PG, Mook, Green

bron playing 48 minutes a night? nobody is talking about bron. we're talking about when bron goes to the bench. How do you not see that?

Based on history Lebron plays 42mpg in the playoffs, so due to age ill bring that down & say he does about 40 mpg, Rondo, Caruso, Bradley to an extent can handle bringing the ball up and running basic offense for the remaining time.

I've said this for months now but the Lakers "lack of playmaking" has been overstated considering the majority of the game will be spent with one of the best playmakers of all time handling the ball.

I mean who's running the 76'ers offense when Ben is gassed? our the other options really that skilled in playmaking?

Kawhi Leonard is arguably the clippers best Playmaker... PG & Lou will aren't exactly known for their ability to create for others.

the Bucks? George Hill & Eric Bledsoe?

The 10-15 minutes of Lebron not handling the offense or being off court is not this hopeless scenario that people have made it out to be
This. This. This.

As if Michael Cooper and Byron Scott being the secondary '"ball handlers" for the Showtime Lakers really affected Magic's ability to be Magic in the playoffs.

Lol

Also of note they have been preserving AD per his request by rarely playing him at the 5 which still is going to be their most effective lineup in the playoffs so there's still room for improvement. Especially if Kuz stops playing like a low IQ bball player.

the entire point of #YALL needing a guard is because Bron has been struggling against size on the perimeter. Gonna need someone else to do that. That’s why I said relying on guys like Bradley and Rondo ain’t it. Green has looked washed on occasion and KCP is as untrustworthy as Earl Smith Jr

I’d chill on basing playoff Lebron on regular season Lebron. We have the 2nd stint on the Cavs playoff performances as proof. He’s been coasting all regular season like he always does. Yeah he’s older and he’s struggling a little more at getting past guys but are we really doubting playoff Lebron now?

Your biggest rival in the West has the size outside to put in front of him
Multiple rivals in the East has the size outside to put in in front of him

In the 17 years prior he has not struggled this badly against perimeter defense. This year he has and it doesn’t look good at all.

we not pulling **** out of thin air like BroSizzle :lol:

Good thing we don’t play in the eastern conference then. I wonder how Lebron would survive against those mighty perimeter defenders in the East. I wish we had some way we could tell 🤔

Fam you missing THE ENTIRE POINT lol no one has said Bron isn’t the best playmaker. in order for #YALL to beat the Clippers or any team coming out of the East, another perimeter playmaker will be needed since Bron struggles mightily against size on the perimeter

Bucks - Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe
Sixers - Simmons, Thybulle
Cs - Smart, Brown, Tatum, Semi
Raptures - Siakam, OG
Heat - Jimmy, Iggy, Crowder
Clippers - Kawhi, PG, Mook, Green

We only need to beat 2 of these squads and we can easily flip this to how will those squads deal with the Lakers size

Also of note they have been preserving AD per his request by rarely playing him at the 5 which still is going to be their most effective lineup in the playoffs so there's still room for improvement. Especially if Kuz stops playing like a low IQ bball player.

he bleached his brain man. its over.

I’d chill on basing playoff Lebron on regular season Lebron. We have the 2nd stint on the Cavs playoff performances as proof. He’s been coasting all regular season like he always does. Yeah he’s older and he’s struggling a little more at getting past guys but are we really doubting playoff Lebron now?

Good thing we don’t play in the eastern conference then. I wonder how Lebron would survive against those mighty perimeter defenders in the East. I wish we had some way we could tell 🤔

We only need to beat 2 of these squads and we can easily flip this to how will those squads deal with the Lakers size
I hear ya fam. I see a trend and following it. Maybe Bron can show out but the #SohiSample working against him lol

Lebron’s first 15 years of his career:
“Yeah he’s good but the eastern conference is trash. Let’s see him do this in the west. He won’t do it cause he’s too scared!”

*lebron goes to the west and has the 1 seed*
“Yeah he’s good but he’s old now and he can’t deal with the lengthy perimeter defenders in the East!”

'Playoff Bron' gonna lead to disappointment. He's still human. That switch is a dimmer nob now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom