THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comeback season gonna be crazy next year in here with Steph and Klay

Do you think they keep Maple Jordan or do they package him with some picks for something?

Also - how you been man? I know you probably been busy since you haven’t been dropping the sawses as much. Hope all is well!

we've Lost 7 games to teams that fit that description (Bos & Phi the only games that weren't close with 5 minutes left in the 4th)

in those 7 games Lebron is averaging 20/9/10 on 40/19 shooting from the field

Now while surely Lebron isn't the same Lebron from 3 years ago, i'm not going to sit here & act as if this type of production will be the norm if we faced any of those teams in the playoffs :lol: :lol: .
This is what it comes down to. It very well could be the downfall of the Lakers but Imma need to see Matisse thybulle lockup LeBron in a 7 game series before I take these regular season matchups seriously.

Revenge season gonna be scary. 2 prime dudes fresh off getting roasted and laughed at for a yr straight. ay dios mio.

year off too from going to the finals 5 years st8? with a top pick in this year's draft? injuries might have been blessing in disguise tbh

This is what it comes down to. It very well could be the downfall of the Lakers but Imma need to see Matisse thybulle lockup LeBron in a 7 game series before I take these regular season matchups seriously.
what about kawhi locking bron for about 6 yrs now? is that a decent sample size or nah? Not playoffs so not playoff bron?

When has Kawhi locked up LeBron?

6F143688-C7B1-4656-8CE8-FB2B98E72261.gif

Welp, there goes their playoff chances. Melo going out without a playoff appearance. Or do we think he’s coming back next year?

he'll be back. he wasn't a bad teammate or player, played his part and stayed positive, that's how you get longevity. With dame out, I expect Melo to empty the clip.

Do you think they keep Maple Jordan or do they package him with some picks for something?

Also - how you been man? I know you probably been busy since you haven’t been dropping the sawses as much. Hope all is well!

Wassup my guy! Man, I started up my own basketball training company and I coach a D2 college women team now also. I been playing still here n there, my summer pro aim team going to be loaded again once I find out names I will let you all know.

People who post that gif of LeBron missing a free throw and being angry at himself while trying to make it look like him being "scared" of Kawhi know that it came from a series that LeBron won, with this being the last shot of the series, right?

lebronclutch.gif

Would've been much more convenient for your agenda had it happen to take place during the 2014 finals instead. It didn't though. Not that Bron didn't heavily outplay Kawhi in 2014 as well, it's just that Wade and Bosh both played so craptacular, both of their performances make LeBron's 2011 finals look like a masterpiece.

If I was Portland....I’d let Anfernee Simons play 35mpg...and make ALL the mistakes a young guy can make. His talent too good, and this is an opportunity for him to play through mistakes etc.
is dude really this good or is this some wavydamus nonsense

I have literally heard NO ONE say that he is good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- Man who has lost more finals than everyone not named Jerry West is a runaway favorite.
- KD who has statistically been one of the best finals performers ever.... is under Giannis & Kawhi :stoneface:
- Man who has yet to play a singular playoff game can be trusted as much as a three time champion >D

Gotta love ESPN... these our the guys who create the narratives & vote on awards tho

The Steph Curry disrespect is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom