THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup my guy! Man, I started up my own basketball training company and I coach a D2 college women team now also. I been playing still here n there, my summer pro aim team going to be loaded again once I find out names I will let you all know.

That’s awesome bruh, glad to hear things are going well and you’re still doing the ProAm this summer. My dude bout to be the next Geno Auriemma :nthat: :nthat: . Don’t forget about us when you make it!

ok bet, so let get the votes in now, can lebron do whaever he wants with kawhi, yes or no? kawhi cant guard him right?

make this the new poll bruh.

We'll need this for future reference when pleas get copped.

Not sure if ESPN NBA Insiders or NTers that voted. Although they may be one in the same.

When you have 5 years straight of Klutch propaganda....X NBA marketing of “‘next up” (word to trynafeelmink trynafeelmink who correctly calls this)....THIS is what you get.

The Majority of the public generally feels this way tho. But I just be making **** up 🙄

Looks like 15 points on 60%. But this is exactly what I mean :lol:. People just remember this meme and think Kawhi dominates LeBron
kawhi didnt guard bron 100%. boris diaw was the main. they didnt realize the switch with kawhi would work til late. That's when you get this face.

The Kawhi locking bron has never been solely based on this gif and you know it. This is more anecdotal.

kawhi didnt guard bron 100%. boris diaw was the main. they didnt realize the switch with kawhi would work til late. That's when you get this face.

The Kawhi locking bron has never been solely based on this gif and you know it. This is more anecdotal.
Ok so let's see some numbers. It's like when everybody was talking about how Bron hasn't guarded Kawhi this year and then I said Kawhi doesn't guard Bron either and everybody laughed. And then the numbers came out and showed they guarded each other the same amount of time

Very few elite scorers are beating a box and-1 solo. Especially when its an elite defense executing it. Needs at least two players to beat it. Soembody has to always be cutting. It's a driving situation. Designed to extinguish perimeter shooting. If your teammates jst stand and wait for you to iso, the box and-1 wins pretty much every time. Kobe and mike probably beat it. Bron to an extent too. Box killin harden. With no klay, raptors were all over curry like jurassic park.

Ok so let's see some numbers. It's like when everybody was talking about how Bron hasn't guarded Kawhi this year and then I said Kawhi doesn't guard Bron either and everybody laughed. And then the numbers came out and showed they guarded each other the same amount of time

where do you locate head to head times? I dont remember where to find that, I just remember the series. I'm sure there are some accurate numbers somewhere to either prove or disprove my point.

where do you locate head to head times? I dont remember where to find that, I just remember the series. I'm sure there are some accurate numbers somewhere to either prove or disprove my point.
Man you were just talking like you knew for a fact that Kawhi locks him up :lol:

I know in the 2014 finals....like 70% of Bron’s points in the last 3 games of that series came when the game was decidedly out of reach.

He did something similar in the 17 & 18 finals. Spanning spin layups down 30 :lol:. Stat sheet looked good tho.

Kawhi/Diaw and the Spurs as a collective did a great job on him.

this is exactly what I mean :lol:. People just remember this meme and think Kawhi dominates LeBron
Casuals see this clip & really get excited lol. I expect more from you.

straight facts. Kawhi is a beast and one of the best defenders of all time but people exaggerate what happened so much. You would think the Spurs swept the Heat the way people bring that clip up :lol:

Man you were just talking like you knew for a fact that Kawhi locks him up :lol:

oh, i watch the games. That's how I know. I'm not casual. Eye test shows that when kawhi is on bron, its much more challenging. Bron doesnt bully him or go around him, and doesnt do all that cute ****. And kawhi doesnt bail him out with fouls either. Bron may get his numbers, great do that, but his percentages drop, and rate of TO's, well those are already high, but he doesnt try all those struggle dribble moves with klaw on him either.

20200220_133642.jpg

But but but...he's 35 years old lol

Some people forget, MJ won a chip at 35-36 too.

oh, i watch the games. That's how I know. I'm not casual. Eye test shows that when kawhi is on bron, its much more challenging. Bron doesnt bully him or go around him, and doesnt do all that cute ****. And kawhi doesnt bail him out with fouls either. Bron may get his numbers, great do that, but his percentages drop, and rate of TO's, well those are already high, but he doesnt try all those struggle dribble moves with klaw on him either.

Bruh. Bron has easily blown by Kawhi and also bullied him in the post and hit fadeaways over him in the game against Toronto last year and opening nite this year. And again they hardly matchup so I don't know how you can act like Kawhi has this huge impact on LeBron. I wouldn't expect Bron to dominate Kawhi based on that sample but I don't understand why people think Kawhi would just lock him up either. Kawhi doesn't even take tough assignments on defense anymore

I remember watching a bit of Piston games last year and Reggie Jackson was NOT good at basketball.

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game
lots and lots of bad shots
Doesn't provide any defensive value
Only passes if it's an assist

Maybe this will change with the Clips, but it was so painful to watch him play.

Also to note, Westbrook is usually cool with teammates, but he did not like Reggie either. I think that speaks a bit of Reggie's character.

I do not see how this is a good pickup. Especially coming off a bad injury. He's the type of player that no one likes to play with.

People who post that gif of LeBron missing a free throw and being angry at himself while trying to make it look like him being "scared" of Kawhi know that it came from a series that LeBron won, with this being the last shot of the series, right?

lebronclutch.gif

Would've been much more convenient for your agenda had it happen to take place during the 2014 finals instead. It didn't though. Not that Bron didn't heavily outplay Kawhi in 2014 as well, it's just that Wade and Bosh both played so craptacular, both of their performances make LeBron's 2011 finals look like a masterpiece.

he's not gonna **** you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom