THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant, Kyle Lowry, Kevin Love, Demar DeRozan. Every time a player comes out and talks about mental health/their personal happiness it never goes well from any party, the public or the media.

And if anything being talented makes it worse, especially in KDs case cause the shallow "How could he not be happy in GSW" stuff starts and "Why did he feel like he belonged there" blah blah blah. I give that guy so much credit man he's not afraid to put the stuff he's going through out there. Hope he finds whatever he's looking for in Brooklyn.

Tell me about it. I was listening to Sam and Andy's lightyears pod the other day and they were talking about KD's comments, and Andy verbatim said something along the lines of if KD thought he was going to take the team from steph or something, that KD was "A ****ING Idiot" it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. There's NO WAY he'd use that tone and language to KD in his face.

12:15 mark

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ve-kerrs-offense/id1296411814?i=1000450339832

In general I feel like sometimes when these podcasters talk about athletes, they go too far w/the disrespectful tone and nature of their commentary.

And KD's supposed to let that slide or else he'll be called sensitive, soft, and unhappy? Nah man

Lames gonna be lame my G

Dunc’d on my guys. Need some more BRUVAS in these spaces tho. Bout to cop a mic, and blend the barbershop/blog boy Official NT Pod.

Stay tuned.

And where is @freddy fig ????? Got damn Saints playoffs failures took away a gem :smh:
Let’s get one going brodie
Tell me about it. I was listening to Sam and Andy's lightyears pod the other day and they were talking about KD's comments, and Andy verbatim said something along the lines of if KD thought he was going to take the team from steph or something, that KD was "A ****ING Idiot" it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. There's NO WAY he'd use that tone and language to KD in his face.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ve-kerrs-offense/id1296411814?i=1000450339832

In general I feel like sometimes when these podcasters talk about athletes, they go too far w/the disrespectful tone and nature of their commentary.

And KD's supposed to let that slide or else he'll be called sensitive, soft, and unhappy? Nah man
Had to stop listening to John korralis with the locked on Celtics pod. Granted I had my opinions of their team make up last year but the dude would take it a lil too far with the language he’d use. Especially after losses where he was obviously emotional

People generally these days, sports and beyond, are way more disrespectful to others than they should be. Not so much in person, but through media and on social media. I’m guilty of it too sometimes, but it’s something I think about and am trying to improve on.

Plus, I think hurling out personal insults at people and cussing a bunch is lazy and a crutch used by people who can’t come up with a lot of good content otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm all for intelligent and nuanced NBA conversation, but the Dunc'd On podcast is just too dry. I stopped listening probably three years ago.
It’s so hard to listen to. I applaud y’all who can do it.

It’s so hard to listen to. I applaud y’all who can do it.
I think the final straw was nearly falling asleep while I was driving with the podcast playing. Probably more of an indictment on my commute, but still.

All star bid. Increased scoring while maintaining efficiency. Way more recognition around the league. A lot of faith in the kid.

It's going to be hard to say on that all star bid, the game is in Chicago and he is the biggest name on the roster so he will be the unofficial host of the weekend. Plus they will try to get him the MVP in front of the home crowd. Would be more sold on that all star bid if the game was elsewhere. Thought he would replace Oladipo last year but that 12-40 record did not help his cause.

Mango's alright. Has a little aftertaste.

Think I decided tangerine is the best followed by raspberry & lime.

No black cherry?

BC is fourth imo. Keep grapefruit. :sick:

Haven't tried the pure one yet.

I had no clue what was doing when I got to the cooler. I think they had three flavors and one was Lime which I'm not ******* with off strength so that left me with Mango. **** is pretty good. 5% ABV. $10. I can't complain.

I had no clue what was doing when I got to the cooler. I think they had three flavors and one was Lime which I'm not ****ing with off strength so that left me with Mango. **** is pretty good. 5% ABV. $10. I can't complain.
They really aren't bad. Especially if you aren't trying to drink a ton of beers. Drank about a million High Lifes in Chicago this past weekend. May need to grab some claws for this tailgate on Friday to switch it up.

I see nothing but championship rings for My Lakers/Clippers/Dubz/Nuggets/Rockets/Sixers/
Raptors/Bucks/Jazz/Team Spain/Federer/ Nadal
Djoker/Serena/Osaka/Astros/Dodgers/Yankees/
Nats/Bruins/ Blues/ Biles/Patriots/ Chiefs/Clemson/Bama/tOSU/Duke/Kentucky/ UNC/Chelsea/Barca/USWNT/Canelo/Spence/
Bud Crawford/PRESIDENT Trump/Speaker Pelosi/
Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom