THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
71149930_3059349917426845_1651327707411120128_n.png

A ROOKIE led the team in scoring by a WIDE margin. A teenager. But sure let's bring up 30 year old Marcus Camby's contributions too in a discussion about who deserved ROY.

Bring up the contributions of a 30 year-old player who later went on to win Defensive Player of the Year at the age of 33? Yeah, let's.

Yeah...people tend to remember d miles a lot more favorably and for his potential than they do his actual production :lol:. After his Rookie year...he never really developed.

But back to Melo. Eduardo Najera and Earl Boykins were some of my favorite young Melo supporting pieces :pimp:

Boykins was always appreciated. I was hoping Tyler Ulis would have had a similar career.

I never understood why Earl bounced around so much. I mean I get that he was a ****** but he seemed like a good locker room dude and you could count on him to give you buckets off the bench

You wanna talk about narratives. The Nuggets turnaround being credited to Carmelo is one of the worst.

There’s a reason Andre Miller and Camby were ahead of him in PER, Win Shares, and VORP.

Fultz shot still a push, but drastically better than before. I'm not buying anything til I see it in game though. Ben Simmons been pulling jumpers all summer too. Means nada til game time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom