THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They still needed somebody to get buckets tho...Melo did that right off the bat, Camby and Basic Game NEVER been scoring options you could lean on consistently...Melo's 20 + ppg was just as important in them making the playoffs
A ROOKIE led the team in scoring by a WIDE margin. A teenager. But sure let's bring up 30 year old Marcus Camby's contributions too in a discussion about who deserved ROY.

Lol @ listing Darius Miles.

Yeah...people tend to remember d miles a lot more favorably and for his potential than they do his actual production :lol:. After his Rookie year...he never really developed.

But back to Melo. Eduardo Najera and Earl Boykins were some of my favorite young Melo supporting pieces :pimp:

Already seeing people saying the hype for LaMelo is “manufactured” or that he isn’t playing against anyone :lol:.

Already seeing people saying the hype for LaMelo is “manufactured” or that he isn’t playing against anyone :lol:.

That’s coming from misinformed people who straight up hate Lavar, and youth basketball/YouTube fame. They think Lamelo is Julian Newman or something.

Scott Van Pelt had to issue an apology the other day. Glad he recognized the genesis of his perception.

I had no clue that D Miles was drafted #3...
And why did that Clippers core breakup?
Seems like they let the two of the best players leave (LO and Q Rich)

That’s coming from misinformed people who straight up hate Lavar, and youth basketball/YouTube fame. They think Lamelo is Julian Newman or something.

Scott Van Pelt had to issue an apology the other day. Glad he recognized the genesis of his perception.

How do you formulate an open about a kid you’ve never met? Outside of “beat that N A” I’ve never heard Lamelo talk. Lonzo comes off as a good kid. Gelo did some regular dumb stuff a lot college kids do.

Lavar ain’t his kids

The Darius Miles for Andre Miller trade was the right move, but there were too many young players that hadn't gotten paid yet and Donald Sterling was a notorious cheapskate. He did open up his checkbook for Elton Brand and Corey Maggette though.

They were exciting but still losing...With the cheap/horrible owner Sterling at the time, everybody knew they werent gon pay all the young cats so they started leaving in free agency or trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom