THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
423C7733-B6CB-4543-9DEB-6E9006282AFD.jpeg

:lol:

You basically only had to go and look at who was on the 95 Magic.

I couldn't think of when Shaq beat Hakeem in the playoffs, 1999 never came to my mind that a. the Lakers played the Rockets and b. Hakeem was still on the Rockets in '99 lol

I couldn't think of when Shaq beat Hakeem in the playoffs, 1999 never came to my mind that a. the Lakers played the Rockets and b. Hakeem was still on the Rockets in '99 lol

I looked it up too. I did not remember at all that Barkley was in Houston for 4 seasons :lol:...but 1997-2000 was when I followed the NBA least closely (studying for the LSAT, started dating Mrs. lawdog1, started law school)

I looked it up too. I did not remember at all that Barkley was in Houston for 4 seasons :lol:...but 1997-2000 was when I followed the NBA least closely (studying for the LSAT, started dating Mrs. lawdog1, started law school)

I was a kid so I wasn’t deep into sports like that yet, but I remember watching the 94-95 rockets on tv vs the suns? and everything after that is a blur until the 2000 lakers lol

how did you meat your wife big dawg?

Marcus Camby games played the previous year: 29
Marcus Camby games played that year: 72

Andre Miller the previous year: Played for the Clippers
Andre Miller that year: Played for the Nuggets

Two very different but phenomenal role players in their prime, who were among the best at what they did in the league. Carmelo turning the Nuggets around is one of the biggest bull **** myths that only tells a third of the story, the other two thirds being Camby and Miller.

Two very different but phenomenal role players in their prime, who were among the best at what they did in the league. Carmelo turning the Nuggets around is one of the biggest bull **** myths that only tells a third of the story, the other two thirds being Camby and Mi
ller.

Pull up :emoji_round_pushpin:

What was Bron rookie numbers and cavs record change from previous year? I was debating with a homie the other day that mrlo should've gotten Roty.

20.9ppg 5.9apg 5.5rpg

Cavs with a 17 game turnaround. Nuggets with a 25 game turnaround in the West...while Melo was more efficient. Led all rookies in scoring. Averaged more rebounds. And led his team to the playoffs as a rookie in a much tougher conference.

Bron ran away with ROY tho. Damn shame. At very least, should’ve been Co-ROY. But nope.

E42178A0-6560-414D-9DCF-45B8B5EBF8B6.jpeg

Man this Rodman 30 for 30 is ****in nuts. Had no idea he was with a white family for years and hanging out with a 12-13 year old white kid. Didn’t know his sisters had D1 scholarships

Two very different but phenomenal role players in their prime, who were among the best at what they did in the league. Carmelo turning the Nuggets around is one of the biggest bull **** myths that only tells a third of the story, the other two thirds being Camby and Miller.
They still needed somebody to get buckets tho...Melo did that right off the bat, Camby and Basic Game NEVER been scoring options you could lean on consistently...Melo's 20 + ppg was just as important in them making the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom