THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get on this Nascar wave I guess
nsmP5QG.png

It may be time for Offseason talk.

Where will Derozan end up this summer? I'm guessing Minny might make a run for him. They're not good at developing their young prospects and would need an established star to make a push.

KAT
PF
Derozan
Beasley (if he stays)
D'lo

Then cash in on your draft pick for other established players.
Hope for the development of Culver and if their lucky, they have a very realistic chance to make up to 9th seed next year lol

Glass half full.

Fatalities aside, take Italy for example.

15,000 cases, up from 12,000.

How many of those 12,000 cases have recovered already though? Cant just go week after week stacking up on the numbers.

Yesterday before this happnd i asked my girl wtf ima do without basketball if it gets canned... she said "u hhh spend time with your gf" I said "i repeat wtf ima do without basketball".
:lol: :smh::frown:

2020 trash

I was telling my boys the other day...this has to bea primetime to be in a relationship. Yambs probably aren’t going out like that and if they are, they definitely not gonna be down for a one-nighter with a stranger. So not only do have guaranteed P, your overhead is gonna be at an all-time low because you’re not going out to eat, not traveling anywhere. Y’all wifed up dudes are living your best life

I was telling my boys the other day...this has to bea primetime to be in a relationship. Yambs probably aren’t going out like that and if they are, they definitely not gonna be down for a one-nighter with a stranger. So not only do have guaranteed P, your overhead is gonna be at an all-time low because you’re not going out to eat, not traveling anywhere. Y’all wifed up dudes are living your best life
Zo gif

If you had contact with them you gotta know

For most jobs, employers are obligated to tell employees that they were exposed to someone who had/may have had the virus, but they don’t have to name names.

The NBA is just so much different because they’re all famous.

It may be time for Offseason talk.

Where will Derozan end up this summer? I'm guessing Minny might make a run for him. They're not good at developing their young prospects and would need an established star to make a push.

KAT
PF
Derozan
Beasley (if he stays)
D'lo

Then cash in on your draft pick for other established players.
Hope for the development of Culver and if their lucky, they have a very realistic chance to make up to 9th seed next year lol

Might as well let them start free agency now.

Glass half full.

Fatalities aside, take Italy for example.

15,000 cases, up from 12,000.

How many of those 12,000 cases have recovered already though? Cant just go week after week stacking up on the numbers.
How do you know whether they’re factoring in those that did recover? Maybe a good portion did, but more people tested positive, raising the overall #

Famz...I took 2 weeks off for my birthday that were gonna be all about sports. Vegas next week for march madness. Seattle for some MLS. Then travel to wherever USC played if they advanced the following week. The hell am I gonna do on my vacation now :lol:

im bout to be on 2k For 2 weeks straight.Maybe I’ll finally play COD again.

add me on Xbox: KAWHICHAEL

How do you know whether they’re factoring in those that did recover? Maybe a good portion did, but more people tested positive, raising the overall #

Its the same numbers every week, just adding onto it. “12,000 cases, up from 11,000” for example. So obviously means they are just counting and adding on week after week.

That number should be current cases only, but that would be nearly impossible to keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom