THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Famz...I took 2 weeks off for my birthday that were gonna be all about sports. Vegas next week Thurs-sun for march madness. Seattle for some MLS. Then travel to wherever USC played if they advanced the following week. The hell am I gonna do on my vacation now :lol:

on the bright side, you’re about to have the whole sports book to yourself to watch every game

I was telling my boys the other day...this has to bea primetime to be in a relationship. Yambs probably aren’t going out like that and if they are, they definitely not gonna be down for a one-nighter with a stranger. So not only do have guaranteed P, your overhead is gonna be at an all-time low because you’re not going out to eat, not traveling anywhere. Y’all wifed up dudes are living your best life
Idk mane, the single joints gon be extra lonely if a real shutdown happens...That Netflix and chill **** gon be easier than a layup if you got options in your phone book

If they close down the clubs/strip joints/lounges down here to, then ima panic :lol: :smh:

3A8D1F2A-B693-4312-BB66-14CE78733B3F.jpeg

didnt step up N B A man

bruh. :lol:

I haven't bought a gaming system in years because i know i'm easily distracted by 2K but the way **** is looking i will have to do just that. If things get more serious i'm gonna be doing nothing but playing 2K & focus more attention on learning more about the stock market.

Might as well make some profit off this ****ery

I knew that eventually somebody in the sports world was gonna get the virus and it was gonna to lead to this, coulda been anybody besides Rudy but I don't know if I will ever get over that level of ignorance of touchin all those mics and ****. What kinda 5 year old "i'm not touching you" BS mentality you gotta have to do something like that.

I've been working from home all week.

What ya'll watching on Netflix? Put me on?

Ozark aint out till end of March. Bout to bootleg a bunch of movies like old times.

That's 4 weeks minimum. Supposed to be the start of the playoffs.

id say if it goes that long, play the remaining April games if any then start playoffs

might screw some teams but don't see how you can drag out the season any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom