THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think they'll change the calendar?
Looking well down the line it’d be kinda tough for guys to play for team USA if the later rounds of the playoffs are ending in August.

If I’m thinking about it right, to keep the off-season at 3.5-4 months & still end in June, you’d have to either cut some games next year or forget about June and permanently move the calendar.

or you could cut some games this year depending on how long this goes, but the West standings are so tight that that doesn’t seem fair.

287B97AC-6445-48C9-B32A-068E36712F30.jpeg
Inglewood lol

Covid-19 isn't airborne. But it lives outside of the body on your hands etc and when you rub your eyes etc that's when you are in danger of contracting it. It also isn't killed by using hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer isn't antiviral. (I work in healthcare, if it matters)
Wrong.

It is airborne. They said yesterday the new strand of CV can survive in the air for 3-4 hours. And can survive on non-organic material for up to 3 days. This is deeper than washing your hands. You can walk right through a cloud of it and be cooked.

Welp.

The NCAA Tournament (men's and women's) have officially been canceled.

Need to book one of these cheap flights everybody talking bout out there then :nerd: :evil: ...I need a whole week of just smashing Blasians
[/QUOTE]
They so fiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom