THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
92C77848-B2BE-471C-8E45-70C992C037B7.gif

Here’s to both of them catching it.

both of them going down and the pelosi taking over....

Wrong.

It is airborne. They said yesterday the new strand of CV can survive in the air for 3-4 hours. And can survive on non-organic material for up to 3 days. This is deeper than washing your hands. You can walk right through a cloud of it and be cooked.
There's a difference between droplets surviving out of the body for 3-4 hours and inhaling airborne spores. Tuberculosis is airborne (requires an n95 mask to protect against), the flu can survive out of the body for an amount of time or on organic material before it dies off on its own. The flu is not true airborne (requires a standard surgical mask and gown and distance from infected patient) and neither is covid-19 at this point.

I never said washing your hands would keep you from contracting covid-19, but I mentioned it so people can exercise good hand hygiene and be safe.

Again, inhaling sneezed droplets IS NOT THE SAME AS AIRBORNE SPORES.

Straight from the CDC (center of disease control)

Really curious to see which players will let go and stop giving a ****. If I’m in one of the teams that won’t make the playoffs I’m not staying in shape.

Zion might gain a couple pounds due to boredom

It’s easy to hate on Hobert and the optics look bad but can we chill with acting like this dude is the cause of this situation.

we don’t know if Mudiay or Mitchell had it before Rudy. Someone can have the virus for days/weeks and not show symptoms.

it’s easy as **** to hate on him, he’s a public figure and show know better but just as recently as Monday me and most people I know thought this was some fear mongering **** that was being exaggerated. Look at how the president was treating the situation. Everybody thought it was a joke.

I’m sure the guy feels bad and he’s an idiot but he’s not the reason the nba shut down.

I remember vin baker’s alcoholism got the best of him during the lockout, he came back way overweight and never was the same guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom