THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but intriguing question....What players sigs are getting continued beyond retirement? Bean, Bron and Steph are all I can think of.

I’m not sure that’s going to happen for Steph. Probably LeBron because of the deal he has with Nike. But we don’t know yet how UA will handle these things.

I don’t know about who else. I could see Nike retro-ing certain KD models, but seems doubtful they’ll maintain a KD line when he’s done. Same with Kyrie. Too early to say on Greek Freak.

Speaking of, it's crazy how players just wear sig shoes and don't bother wearing the other line of bball line these days. Well at least with Nikes anyways.

I’m not sure that’s going to happen for Steph. Probably LeBron because of the deal he has with Nike. But we don’t know yet how UA will handle these things.

I don’t know about who else. I could see Nike retro-ing certain KD models, but seems doubtful they’ll maintain a KD line when he’s done. Same with Kyrie. Too early to say on Greek Freak.
Speaking of, it's crazy how players just wear sig shoes and don't bother wearing the other line of bball line these days. Well at least with Nikes anyways.

Are they still making new Kobe’s or just retros? I won’t lie, I ignorantly assumed they were in my post.

They are still making Penny’s so Myrie, KD and PG should get retros because the shoes are wildly popular.

LeBron definitely has the lifetime Jordan sig deal.

Are they still making new Kobe’s or just retros?

LeBron definitely has the lifetime Jordan sig deal.

Yes, they are still making non-retro Kobe’s. They’re not called “Kobe XX”, but things like “Mamba Mentality” and have the Kobe logo.

I was talking to a close friend of mine the other day. I won't say what team he reps but he's damn sure not a Laker fan I'll tell you that much. His team made some changes this summer and he mentioned to me, in a moment of vulnerability and innocence, how it was bittersweet because although he appreciated the changes it meant that the regular season didn't matter anymore because the team now has championship expectations. It was then that I couldn't help myself from laughing in his face because right then, at that very moment, whether he was conscious of it or not..he fully understood what it meant to be a Laker fan :pimp:

Sounding like a watered down, less informed addict4sneakers addict4sneakers |l:smh:

Yes, they are still making non-retro Kobe’s. They’re not called “Kobe XX”, but things like “Mamba Mentality” and have the Kobe logo.

Glad he’s getting the respect he deserves. I UN-DS’ed a pair of Retro Penny’s from the OOs this weekend and it made me think about this. I was a sneaker head heavy in the 00s. I get to work from home when I’m not traveling for work and I try to rock my my old heat and they’ve all been collapsing even when rocking recreationally to run errands :lol:.

Definitely copping a pair of Retro BB4s the next time I go to the mall.

Sounding like a watered down, less informed addict4sneakers addict4sneakers |l:smh:

96ABA55B-5CB0-4851-9321-9508F24C009F.gif

I am curious as to who y’all think these contenders are going to be trading for. I’ve gone back over 20 pages and folks are discussing some landscape level changes.

I imagine the context was much different, but interesting young team. I can see them trying Porter at SG some time during the season; free Love and the Kardashian

[/QUOTE]

Idiot should have went to a Chargers home game in Carson where their stadium is only has 29K seats and 90% of fans that show up to Chargers games their are fans of the other team :lol:

wait laker fans have coined Rams as their team? How convenient, I wonder if the coliseum would be fulled up on sundays if the rams were 0-4. Frail *** fan base.

I don’t really understand why Milwaukee is considered the favorites to come out the East by majority of the media when they arguably got worse and Philly arguably got better..
maybe because both facts/statements are arguable

I go back and forth on this. I believe he can. It’s hard to judge him when we was babying Fultz while also managing Embiid and Jimmy. Now it would be easier especially adding more team friendly players

What he's really improved on in last year's playoffs is doin the proper adjustments in decent time. The overall strategy and game plan. What I still haven't seen from him is running plays. I don't think he has it in him to do that, buy maybe his coaching staff will.

I am curious as to who y’all think these contenders are going to be trading for. I’ve gone back over 20 pages and folks are discussing some landscape level changes.
Wiz get off to a trash start and Beal gets traded to the Nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom