THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20191001-204737_Facebook.gif

SmartSelect_20191001-204703_Facebook.gif

Pretty sure that second one's a travel..

What exactly are the Nuggets giving up to get Beal??

they first rounders are gonna be trash for the next few years, Murray isn't getting traded.

So essentially the Wizards are taking a package of Gary Harris (who's been injured every year & already got paid), late first rounders & MPJ/Bol Bol who are both raw prospects with serious injury concerns.......

Granted Washington has a horrible track record in terms of FO moves, so it's not out the question but that would be a horrible return for a star under contract and just entering his prime.

The funny thing about the Harden one legged three pointer is there is a justifiable reason to using it.

But it's still do ridiculous to practice and use it in games. :lol:

Easily have the Assets but i would think that they would want to make the most out of their picks & adding Beal makes them a borderline playoff squad.

Isn't that the goal tho? They have enough picks to where they could trade for Beal and still have one or two leftover. And we know they're willing to take a chance on a rental

Isn't that the goal tho? They have enough picks to where they could trade for Beal and still have one or two leftover. And we know they're willing to take a chance on a rental

I guess it depends on how many picks they give up for Beal & who's picks they give up. If it's their own (which WAS would def be asking for) i guess i see the logic, but i just don't think OKC needs to rush it this year.

Bottom out for this year, clear cap, grab a top 5 pick next season & then build form there.

Kyle Kuzma hype train just gonna keep going. Puma needs a star player on this roster. Aside from Boogie of course

I imagine the context was much different, but interesting young team. I can see them trying Porter at SG some time during the season; free Love and the Kardashian

All Garland gotta do is show a bit of competence this season and Sexton outta there...He saw the writing on that wall when they made that selection so he probly dont give a F :lol:

wait laker fans have coined Rams as their team? How convenient, I wonder if the coliseum would be fulled up on sundays if the rams were 0-4. Frail *** fan base.
[/QUOTE]
Most Laker fans are probably Niner fans. People will see come Oct 13 when the undefeated 49ers come to the Coliseum to give the sorry *** Rams a spanking and a sea of red fills most of the Coliseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom