THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Kidd aint even better than Harden, Curry, CP3, Westbrook, and Rose in their primes.

He might be able to run an offense better than some of them but he ain't a better first option than the ones I mentioned.

He might be able to run an offence better than some of them but he ain't a better first option than the ones I mentioned.

It's not about being a first option. If i'm building a team I'm picking prime Kidd or Nash over any PG not named Curry and Cp3. Anyone can be the first option, but running a team? Na.

Dudes are salivating over Trae's 30 pt 10 turover games.

Imagine NT was around back in Kidd rookie days :pimp:

24F09039-C0A5-4558-9E81-47857FBC812D.jpeg

Jason Kidd aint even better than Harden, Curry, CP3, Westbrook, and Rose in their primes.

He might be able to run an offense better than some of them but he ain't a better first option than the ones I mentioned.
Yea, this conversation has to stop here man.

We are talking about "better" when the demands of a PG are completely different.

We can't do this man. Not here. Nah. :lol:

Yea, this conversation has to stop here man.

We are talking about "better" when the demands of a PG are completely different.

We can't do this man. Not here. Nah. :lol:
Let me rephrase myself, I personally think they're all more individually talented but not necessarily the ideal fit to play the PG position nor are they conducive to winning basketball.

Other than that, I'd pick Kidd behind Curry and CP3 if I were to pick a PG to run my team (In their Prime).

I am mostly interested in how all Pre-Draft activity is played out.

Will Portsmouth Happen?
Chicago?

Bring back the Long Beach Summer League with no fans.........

Of course the league would be on the verge of canceling the season when the Lakers were on pace to win 60+ games. This can't be life.

I wouldn't even mind watching the playoffs with no fans. Lakers vs Buck's Finals in Milwaukee with no fans isn't a bad outcome for Laker fans lol

IF the league resumes in mid to late June, let's immediately go into the playoffs. Five game series for the first three rounds and then a seven game Finals series to finish up in August. The draft and free agency starts soon after, then the 2020-21 season tips off in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom