THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume Kawhi is now in a monitored hypersleep regenerating and having his programming updated.

0886C670-3538-48B8-869E-837E1ACA5588.gif

How are the local networks with multiple teams going to decide which sport takes precedent? Lol

Good question. I know our main sports channel in the Boston area (NESN) has a sister network that they usually put the other team on when the Red Sox and Bruins are playing simultaneously. No idea how they'd decide which one to put on the main network though. Would probably come down to past ratings.

I get that but these billionaire owners should be ok with losing money for once.
Not every year can be prosperous

Someone should tell them if they decreased the number of regular season games by 20 they'd make even more money because advertisers would go nuts over those slots. You could have so many more nationally televised games, and networks would fight over an even more limited number of games. Also, regular season games would be more meaningful. But, no, it's still 82 games because they want butts in seats...except so many arenas are half empty because of the stupid schedule.

You routinely have some horrible takes :lol:. All that Knicks watching is rotting your brain.

2nd best PG the Knicks ever had. Added him and instantly became a 50 win team.

Imagine Kidd and Harden today. OOooooff might **** around and get past the 1st round.

All my takes here get revisited much later. Pull the receipts. Remember when ya'll put Harden over Kobe though. Good times.

Honestly though, been outside all week. No fresh air when you're at home.

I get that but these billionaire owners should be ok with losing money for once.
Not every year can be prosperous

I mean the players would lose out on money as well (althought not as much because players don't make money from concessions, seats). Owners and players split the same pie. Fewer games= less ad revenue, fewer jerseys are sold in arenas, etc. Fewer games just means the BRI (basketball-related income) pie is smaller.

So Nike is closing down their stores (except for China, Japan, S. Korea, etc.) in an effort to stop the spread of the virus and for the well-being of their employees.

But they won't do anything about their sweatshops lol.

For the record, I still buy their products regardless of how they're made.

Speaking of NeNe, can somebody find me the video of when AI was with the Nuggets and they just got let out of a club and him, Nelo, and JR were just in the street actin like some fools?

"NeNe still with Prono HUnnie."

SOmebody has to remember that video.....

Back to Lonzo vs. Kidd.

I view Lonzo's passing to be more of the managerial style than Kidd's playMaking style of passing.

Kidd takes more risks and thus more dynamic with his passing.

Not saying Lonzo never makes plays but they aren't on the same level when it comes to playmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom