THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the T-Mac comparison is just, if harden get a ring you gotta put him over T-Mac....if he never do.....harden =/= TMAC

9456039.jpeg

hornets roster is wild :lol:

This is just a lie :lol:

Usually the 2nd or 3rd thing people say about Stockton, Malone,Chuck,GP, is that they would have won if Jordan was out the league. Even Hakeem getsdiscredited for winning when MJ quit on his team, fanbase, and entire NBA.

you know damn well the sentiment for those players isn't that. People just flat out mention that they didn't win & that's where the convos stop :lol:

pretty funny i was watching Landon Collins play 2k on monday night

never was able to hop on the same court has him cause i only had 2 on that night and people kept hoping on squads

He's not T-Mac, who never got out of the 1st rd and was never truly a MVP caliber player. Slightly better. He's a manifestation of these nerds who celebrate everything but actually winning there ultimate prize in the sport. If your TS% is over 60% you've 'broken the game' and are the greatest offensive force the game has ever seen; even though those gimmicks never pay dividends when it really counts.
You probably right, Harden slightly better....but both belong on that same lower tier of "superstars" who aren't on that elite level when it comes to winning meaningful playoff series and the whole "who would you rather have leading your team in the conf finals" debate.

If I'm a Rocket fan, I'd spread the word out on SM how the team need to find a new identity and how ridding MDA is the 1st step in doing so.

Thought Ty Lue would have been next in line to coach the Rockets, but unless something catastrophic happens to HOU at the beginning of the season, MDA will likely finish this season and be let go when they ultimately get bounced early again.

One thing about D'Antoni, if he sees the writing on the wall he is not afraid to bail early or push buttons knowing the eventual end result.

Ima be honest, Harden is one heck of a talented offensive player given today's rules, but he deserves a better coach, at the very least for the well-being of his career.

MDA gonna run him to the ground like he did Nash, Amare, Kobe, and Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom