THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol are we gonna act like Harden hasn't been losing to the Warriors tho?

2015 WCF lost to Warriors
2016 1st round lost to Warriors
2018 WCF lost to Warriors in 7
2019 WCSF lost to Warriors

no shots at AI but MFs love him & he experienced a whole lot success team success than Harden. same goes for T-Mac, Carmelo, etc.

If Harden left Houston to team up to ring chase so he wouldn't hear yall complains, yall would be complaining about that too

no shots at AI but MFs love him & he experienced a whole lot success team success than Harden. same goes for T-Mac, Carmelo, etc.

If Harden left Houston to team up to ring chase so he wouldn't hear yall complains, yall would be complaining about that too

Be clear the reason Harden gets flack about the playoffs isn't just because he gets eliminated... it's because he becomes a drastically different player from his regular season self

Regular season - 29/6/8 on 44/36/87
Playoffs - 28/6/7 on 41/32/87

so while the overall numbers are similar... his efficiency falls tremendously. And that's just raw stats, that's not even adding in the context of some of the miserable games he's had while facing elimination or in crucial games.

James Harden is a talented player, a sure HOF but he deserves all of the criticism he gets.

Harden regular season and postseason confidence are very different

I'm glad you brought this up. Y'all in here act like these Warriors were so much far and away better than the competition and somehow that's a valid excuse.

The facts are that outside of 2017 (KD's 1st season) they've trailed in multiple points during playoff series in the playoffs and had multiple elimination games. Harden and co just weren't good enough to get it done. Nobody is affording those Grizzlies, Cavs (sans Kyrie/Love), or OKC (w/KD & Russ) those same excuses of well 'it's the Warriors'.

Harden hasn't shown up in too many critical games and moments in the playoffs to warrant that kinda pass. He simply regresses in three playoffs from his play during the regular season.

There is no Warriors juggernaut now so it's really put up or shut up for him and all his stans this season.

Last edited:
So if dubs happen to make a finals does it hurt KD legacy?

Dont think it happens but what if is crazy

I'm glad you brought this up. Y'all in here act like these Warriors were so much far and away better than the competition and somehow that's a valid excuse.

The facts are that outside of 2017 (KD's 1st season) they've trailed in multiple points during playoff series in the playoffs and had multiple elimination games. Harden and co just weren't good enough to get it done. Nobody is affording those Grizzlies, Cavs (sans Kyrie/Love), or OKC (w/KD & Russ) those same excuses of well 'it's the Warriors'.

Harden hasn't shown up in too many critical games and moments in the playoffs to warrant that kinda pass. He simply regresses in three playoffs from his play during the regular season.

There is no Warriors juggernaut now so it's really put up or shut up for him and all his stans this season.

i think you are overthinking. all I was saying was his team either lost to the team who won it all or almost won it all.

i felt like you wrote all that to sneak diss the warriors lol.

but it's whatever. not a james harden fan anyways. so fucc him

Man I always wondered why Terrence Jones never stayed w Houston or hung around. He was a good fit for them... pause

The only time the Warriros ever trailed a series in the KD (with KD/Steph playing) era was to the MDA/Harden Rockets. That’s a FACT. They smoked the rest of the league.

The only time the Warriros ever trailed a series in the KD (with KD/Steph playing) era was to the MDA/Harden Rockets. That’s a FACT. They smoked the rest of the league.

Right. I'm pretty sure if you go through HIS (of all people) posts from 2016-on I bet he was *****ing with the rest of them about it being "unfair" :lol:

Now ****** wanna act like they weren't THAT

Harden don't need to ring chase. He need a real running mate. Sorry to say but a washed CP3 or stat chaser Westbrook ain't it. Houston's mgmt needs to find a way to team him up with Giannis or somebody young n elite. He also need a new coach.

man we still talking about how good the San Francisco Warriors used to be??

whens the first preseason game?

I'm talking about over the totality of their dynasty.

2015- trailed to the Grizzlies and Cavs
2016- trailed to the Thunder and lost to the Cavs
2017- already said they were unstoppable
2018- trailed to the Rockets
2019- trailed and lost to the Raptors

And that's not counting other series that ended up being tied.

Point being they were vulnerable at various points of the dynasty and weren't some juggernaut for the entirety of it. It'd be me saying Kobe & Shaq were unfair when clearly outside of that 01 run they had series they could've easily lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom