THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuh! My GOAT and The GOAT got dreads. And he K’d up!!

E04140FF-AFFC-4A52-8B2F-85CDA293528C.png

Who punched that goat/ram in the mouth? This picture is weird as hell

Puma been spending money on marketing, hell I get paid from them too for social media work. :lol:
Got sent way too many kicks that I just give out now (none left, dont ask) so they def arent scared of spending on marketing at all.

Those Puma Thunder Spectra or whatever are actual really nice to ball in. Used my pair all sunmer and have little to complain about.

They're definitely not trading him straight up for DLo. Beal arguably the best 2-way player in the L.
How can he be the best 2-way player in the L when he isn't a particularly good defender whatsoever? :lol:

If DC feels they need to move him, I'm not sure how much better they are going to do than a 23 year old all-star (in the East) lead guard that is under contract for the next 4 years.

How can he be the best 2-way player in the L when he isn't a particularly good defender whatsoever? :lol:

If DC feels they need to move him, I'm not sure how much better they are going to do than a 23 year old all-star (in the East) lead guard that is under contract for the next 4 years.

They're doing a rebuild. I'm sure they'll want a large package including picks with that. DLo is a good player, but not close to being worth a straight up swap for Brad Beal. I don't think it's all that realistic at all, but definitely could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom