THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma been spending money on marketing, hell I get paid from them too for social media work. :lol:
Got sent way too many kicks that I just give out now (none left, dont ask) so they def arent scared of spending on marketing at all.

Those Puma Thunder Spectra or whatever are actual really nice to ball in. Used my pair all sunmer and have little to complain about.

You mean the uproars? I tried the Clyde's and the fitting was way off for me. I may give the uproar a shot, always curious to try new brands of shoes.

How can he be the best 2-way player in the L when he isn't a particularly good defender whatsoever? :lol:

If DC feels they need to move him, I'm not sure how much better they are going to do than a 23 year old all-star (in the East) lead guard that is under contract for the next 4 years.

Depends on what the Thunder are willing to shell out IF they decide to make a run for him.

Ray 13s so cold :pimp:

kemba-walker-air-jordan-13-ray-allen.jpg

It will be great to see Kemba in a competitive team on a consistent basis.

Depends on what the Thunder are willing to shell out IF they decide to make a run for him.
I'd be surprised if the Thunder made a move for him. Feel like they would need another younger star already in place to convince Beal to want to stay. Not CP3.

They certainly have the assets though.

Puma been spending money on marketing, hell I get paid from them too for social media work. :lol:
Got sent way too many kicks that I just give out now (none left, dont ask) so they def arent scared of spending on marketing at all.

Those Puma Thunder Spectra or whatever are actual really nice to ball in. Used my pair all sunmer and have little to complain about.
I agree, it's cool to clown Puma but I've worn them for ball and they rank up there with major brands imo.

I'd be surprised if the Thunder made a move for him. Feel like they would need another younger star already in place to convince Beal to want to stay. Not CP3.

They certainly have the assets though.

Yeah, I don't see CP3 further than February. But SGA has allstar potential and keeping Adams, maybe Galo and Beal is a very solid foundation where they will be able to add another star. They might not need a full rebuild, it will be interesting to see what they do this year.

Haven't worn a puma sneaker since like 2004, that was like freshman year of high school for me. I'm not that old but yeah Puma acquiring some good people hopefully they don't tapper off out out of extsistece like they did with Vince Carter Sig's.

You mean the uproars? I tried the Clyde's and the fitting was way off for me. I may give the uproar a shot, always curious to try new brands of shoes.
I found the Clyde's to be rather comfortable. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely wearable for hardwood games.

Light skin, dated ig influencers and in LA and on Bron’s team plus all young players get hyped when theyre out the gate. Clarkson was on his way till he stagnated still gets good money for sponsorships in the Philippines tho.

I found the Clyde's to be rather comfortable. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely wearable for hardwood games.

I am sure they are. The fit was too boxy for me though, the heel had so much space, it felt similar to the Dame 1s. I like my shoes snug, and I think the uproars fit like that.

Clarkson can play they’re trying to make him play as a local not as a naturalized player though. So thats the hang up. If they line him up as a naturalized player they can do so right now

I am sure they are. The fit was too boxy for me though, the heel had so much space, it felt similar to the Dame 1s. I like my shoes snug, and I think the uproars fit like that.

Agreed. I have one pair of the Clydes that I wear casually, but wouldn’t play in for some of the reasons you mentioned.

The Clydes are too heavy and don’t lock down well enough to meet my preferences for a hoop shoe.

Are y’all mad for real at that Tim Duncan photo or like internet mad at it?

Can’t tell if i’m stuck in a troll vortex or not...

I wouldn’t say I’m “mad” about it and I didn’t lose any sleep over it, but I was annoyed by the picture when I saw it. I’m a big animal person and do not approve of “sport” hunting. So, seeing a pic of people smiling around the carcass of an animal they just killed isn’t too cool in my book. But I don’t now hate Tim Duncan because of it. I recognize not everyone feels the way about animals that I do.

And, yes, I am Vegetarian.

IMG_20191003_102025.jpg

I'd be shocked if there top 4 aren't the final 4 teams standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom