THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the uproars? I tried the Clyde's and the fitting was way off for me. I may give the uproar a shot, always curious to try new brands of shoes.

My bad yeah those ones. I have the yellow pair, love em. Did need to break them in thought but that happened super fast.

IMG_20191003_102025.jpg

I'd be shocked if there top 4 aren't the final 4 teams standing.

Prepare to be shocked. Cuz that 1st team on that list getting bounced EARRRRLY (freeway voice).

959CDFB6-AC70-4EA6-BB2D-C9763DDE92EC.gif

Thinking about putting down $100 on Porter Jr. being ROY.

He probably gonna he injured 25 games in but if he does pull it off and extra $1800 in my pocket will soften the blow of hearing my mans wavycrocket wavycrocket bragging next summer about "the real young core" and Bol Bol being next.

If Paul Milsap and Jerian Grant weren’t there....I’d say that woulda been a good bet to take, if MPJ is fully healthy. Cuz his talent is out of this world. But yes....I could envision a wonderful future where this would come to fruition.....and that my friends...is what you luv to see.

RYC reloaded. A$$ets baby :smokin

MPJR built out of glass
Definitely gonna get buckets off the bench tho
Length and jumper is something serious

i def dont think yall real mad, just internet mad.

Seeing human beings take pleasure in killing animals is a discomforting thing to see. Especially in the 21st century where we've grown less tolerant of random acts of violence

Someone else plugged reading Steven Pinker's- Better Angels of our Nature in here, but it better speaks on what it means to be 'internet mad' and how we instinctively filter out violence for our survival and self-promotion. So yea', by technical measure, internet mad is probably dead on

Remember when some of you folks stated that it didn't matter what market you played in these days because of social media? Wonder if kuzma gets a 20m deal if he was in Memphis...

Prepare to be shocked. Cuz that 1st team on that list getting bounced EARRRRLY (freeway voice).

959CDFB6-AC70-4EA6-BB2D-C9763DDE92EC.gif

Exactly i check every time I pop in here to see if the poll for the thread was amended to include the correct answer

Seeing human beings take pleasure in killing animals is a discomforting thing to see. Especially in the 21st century where we've grown less tolerant of random acts of violence

Someone else plugged reading Steven Pinker's- Better Angels of our Nature in here, but it better speaks on what it means to be 'internet mad' and how we instinctively filter out violence for our survival and self-promotion. So yea', by technical measure, internet mad is probably dead on
so do you have that same thought process if he ate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom