THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6043A17C-FF62-4A41-9012-4528C386C551.jpeg

shotsrangout shotsrangout

I think Stockon's numbers are slightly inflated from playing with the Mail Man & spamming the PNR.
CP3 has the edge on making everyone better, but I'm sure you can make arguments for both.

Stockton also had this going for him: Malone was as much an iron man as Stockton was. Malone missed ten games in 18 seasons in Utah, playing alongside Stockton the whole time. Stockton missed 22 games, 18 of them due to an injury, which came in his 14th season. And, he never missed another game after. They ended up playing 1,412 of a possible 1,444 games together. We'll never see anything like that again.

Chris Paul was the best point guard I’ve seen with my own two....then came this guy.

Otherworldly.

D Rose, would’ve been up there too 🌹

Yeah I'm saying. Not sure what D StaXX D StaXX was getting at.

in the 90s, they'd clear an entire side of the floor and run PnR. the rules prohibited help defense so you couldn't rotate over and help. there's clips of bill cartwright standing in the weakside corner 3 just so his man couldn't help when jordan isolated the opposite side of the floor. cartwright's man actually had to stay within arms length, and couldn't just camp the paint and help.

Terrible.

The only thing I can think of is that the salaries of those contract employees must be tied to revenue. There must be something in their contracts that allows for a reduction, or else they wouldn't be asking.

Regardless of the reason, my question is: why do it now? We don't know where the season is headed. Just wait for it to play out, then adjust your revenue projections (if that's what this is about).

40 year old Stockton, cooking a prime J Kidd in 03.

Essentially what Cp3 be doing. Dawg was just a hooper. Any era, he’d be nice in.

:lol: This video was not convincing. Mostly open jumpers. Guarding Jason Kidd who was not a shooting threat and wasn’t showing a lot of wiggle in this clips. I stand by what I said. Steph, Russ, Dame, Kyrie, etc, would’ve flamed John Stockton. Very smart player and definitely a gamer. Not as talented as CP3 and wouldn’t fare well in the PG era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom