THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis was played as a big in the playoffs on defense by basically the Celtics and Raptors trying to wall off the paint. TOR had great success. AD on the other hand has a much more versatile game and that strategy isn't nearly as effective. All that being said, I don't think any other team is going to try and match up with him cause you really can't. He'll destroy everybody.

Hayward would need to be included to match salary. Would like to see what he looks like first before doing something like this.

Love Blake’s game, but he doesn’t really help with rim protection and is injury prone.

Did not realize Hayward would have to go too. That does make it less appealing for the Celtics - assuming Gordo is better this year than he was last year.

This dude thinks Milwaukee, Philly, and the Nets made moves to compete with the Lakers :rofl:

Nah, man. I sees the vision now.

We were all deluding ourselves when we thought the league got more competitive after KD left the Warriors and didn’t want to admit LAL was building the most powerful super team ever. Minimum 75 regular season wins and an undefeated playoff record. 17th ring. Book it.

#TooBigTooStrongTooHungry

Did not realize Hayward would have to go too. That does make it less appealing for the Celtics - assuming Gordo is better this year than he was last year.
Blake is making $35M. Jaylen is on his rookie deal still. That's why these random IG/Twitter accounts are so dumb :lol:

Who was #34?

giphy.gif

Matter of fact, I'm watching the Kangz/Pacers game as we speak and I've been entertained.

Blake is making $35M. Jaylen is on his rookie deal still. That's why these random IG/Twitter accounts are so dumb :lol:

I guess I just assumed the C’s had other guys to throw in as filler to make the salaries work, but actually thinking about it now, they really don’t. :lol:Hayward is it.

myles turner is gonna have a year it looks like. he's gotten a lot more aggressive, comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom