THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area of India my family is from (Punjab) puts out some big dudes :lol: I'm 6'2" 225 lbs and my brother is 6'4" and around the same weight. Genetically not gifted as athletes for the most part though, I got lucky and ended up with some bounce but it wasn't elite, just better than the average Indian :lol:
I think my generation (first generations born around '90) are the first crop of us out here that started playing ball somewhat seriously but watching my little cousins games I've noticed a lot more are out there now. Would be cool to see one of us make it as a regular minutes player in the L
The more they are exposed to solid competition, the better they will eventually become.

I think the NBA is the leader in all of sports at promoting their brand globally. Can't wait to see someone from India turn pro. Would love to see a quick 6'3" guard who can shoot the lights out and got passing skills

I love this time of year when the preseason takes start flying. Someone get another "X down, Y to go" countdown going.

Last edited:
People be thinkin KL, PG and the Clips are the next Bulls and comparing Zubac to Longley and Hazrell to Rodman lol....as if to justify the chip can be won with 2 great wings and a no-name center like Zubac lol.

What they don't realize is the Bulls were stacked with length and size off the bench throughout their run and they had arguably the best rebounder and defensive forward of all time in Rodman.

Off the bench they had all kinds of length - Scott Williams, Bison Dele, Will Perdue, Toni Kukoc, Horace Grant (starter), Cliff Levingston, John Salley, Bill Wennington, James Edwards, Stacey King, Dickey Simpkins, who else am I missing? All these cats played key roles in their title runs. Every single one of em were key contributors

Bottom line, in any era you need respectable big men (at least 3) to help your superstars, unless your starting center is named Shaq, Kareem, Hakeem, Duncan. Even GSW needed guys like Bogut and Ezeli to hold down the paint to help Draymond and Barnes in those pre-KD years.

Last edited:
We get it.
Some do, but i dont think Clippers fans do yet.

I haven't seen one Clipper fan (either here on NT or out in public) express concern that KL and PG gonna need some help inside

If by playoff time I'm wrong I be the 1st to admit it

I need for the Celtics to get back to title contender status asap. Hayward ain't it. Ainge gonna need to work some magic.

Is it just me or does it seem like the league is pushing for teams to ramp up social media? I don’t recall so many teams releasing this amount of practice tape or hype videos

Is it just me or does it seem like the league is pushing for teams to ramp up social media? I don’t recall so many teams releasing this amount of practice tape or hype videos

i think the nba is just doing really well and has a lot of attention from people so they're probably stepping it up a bit to fill demand

You seem to be 100% sure about where the Clippers are headed right now. If you're serious and not just trolling, put your money where your mouth is...now.
Who says I'm trolling? Lol

I'm telling you the real deal. Clippers have zero proven centers and that's a fact.

Elite playoff teams added bigs this summer and those are facts.

And ain't no man tellin me what to do with my money. Lmao

Don't be mad Clipper fans...if what I'm saying is true come playoff time. Regular season dont mean squat if you already got a team built for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom