THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for these young dudes :smokin

and good guy Kemba

kembawalkerSB.jpg

Same, man, especially with Langford. Hopefully he doesn’t go the JR Giddens/James Young route.

Notice how all these highlights show the Rockets scoring at will inside the paint?

Clippers are gonna be so soft inside it might prevent them from winning 50 games in the loaded west.

Zubac and J.Green ain't it I keep tellin y'all. You think Montrez gonna alter shots and average 15 rebounds? But for some reason Clips fans are content. Lol

Notice how all these highlights show the Rockets scoring at will inside the paint?

Clippers are gonna be so soft inside it might prevent them from winning 50 games in the loaded west.

Zubac and J.Green ain't it I keep tellin y'all. You think Montrez gonna alter shots and average 15 rebounds? But for some reason Clips fans are content. Lol
For a laker fan, you sure do talk about the Clippers alot

For a laker fan, you sure do talk about the Clippers alot
I'm just throwing some fire into this season since ESPN and everyone else seem to think the Clips are "title contenders." Lmao

Plus a buddy of mine used to be part of the Clips organization so I'm already extra pumped

It's almost like it was the first preseason game of the season and two of the better perimeter defenders in the league didn't play. Two guys who can prevent opponents from getting into the paint.

People from India got height, but they skinny af. Would love to see an NBA player with India roots some day.

The area of India my family is from (Punjab) puts out some big dudes :lol: I'm 6'2" 225 lbs and my brother is 6'4" and around the same weight. Genetically not gifted as athletes for the most part though, I got lucky and ended up with some bounce but it wasn't elite, just better than the average Indian :lol:
I think my generation (first generations born around '90) are the first crop of us out here that started playing ball somewhat seriously but watching my little cousins games I've noticed a lot more are out there now. Would be cool to see one of us make it as a regular minutes player in the L

It's almost like it was the first preseason game of the season and two of the better perimeter defenders in the league didn't play. Two guys who can prevent opponents from getting into the paint.
KL and PG, as good as they are defensively, ain't preventing quick guards and forwards from getting to the paint even 60% of the time because the NBA just don't work like that in a half court game when everyone PNR'ing to death and switching.

Let's stop acting like KL and PG are known primarily for being face up lockdown defenders who will pick you up full court like MJ and Scottie did with regularity.

KL is arguably the best team defender in the league and PG is one of the best at intercepting passing lanes and getting his hand on the ball to get steals. By no means is PG the lockdown type otherwise Dame ain't making a 30 foot buzzer beater over him IN AN ELIMINATION GAME lol.

Once opposing guards and forwards get in the paint, it's over for the Clips defensively because Zubac still ain't ready for prime time. After Zu, the Clips got nobody significant at 6'9" and up. They in trouble, trust me.

The C's would only be interested in Blake for one reason only - they need a serviceable "big" in order to compete. It's that important in today's NBA, with Freak, Embiid, and AD on the rise to become who everyone else is gonna be chasing for the title the next 3-5 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom