THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This plan is absurd when you actually dig into it. :lol:

So these guys may have to be holed up in hotels for months on end, only to be let out for games? Sitting in the stands instead of the dugout? Electronic strike zone? Honestly this sounds more like folks wanting to get back to making money than providing a solid product for players and fans. And in a way I get that. But I can’t help but think waiting may be the best approach.

You're a coward who ran away from the main thread in general who thought the bull @#$@ you were getting called out on for weeks would get support in here. You thought that because of all hot take comments that get thrown around in this thread regarding basketball, people would laugh along with you and agree with your garbage. People know exactly who you are

Lol.

It blows my mind that I simply said people need to just practice good hygiene, make smart decisions and stop panicking like we’re about to be in the midst of some post-apocalyptic I Am Legend world. Along with that at some point in the next couple months they’re gonna need to open up the economy in some fashion before **** gets REAL bad for a large part of the country regardless of them getting sick and if the beaches across the entire country aren’t open all spring and summer nor can anybody even go to a gym or play/watch sports while more than half of the country can’t even work or go outside that people are going to start rioting at some point in the near future. And in response you dudes have been on some “NO WE WILL CONTINUE TO PANIC AND YOU ARE A HEARTLESS BASTARD WHO OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY TO DIE JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH THE BUCS AND SIXERS AND SURF ON YOUR MAGA SURFBOARD YOU PIECE OF ****”

Obviously you must be a Trump fan or some **** to go back and specifically comment on this post of mine from days ago at like 2AM on a Tuesday morning. You don’t know who I am, you’ve never met me and if you had you wouldn’t be speaking like this to me. I can assure you of that.

This is my last time commenting on this subject so unless you (or anybody else reading this) have something NBA related like this thread is intended for then you can head back to General now. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
It blows my mind that I simply said people need to just practice good hygiene, make smart decisions and stop panicking

If it were the remedy to the disease was that simple and that easy for people to follow do you think that we would be in this current situation?

if the beaches across the entire country aren’t open all spring and summer nor can anybody even go to a gym or play/watch sports while more than half of the country can’t even work or go outside that people are going to start rioting at some point in the near future.

So let me get this straight...a lack of access to beaches and lack of the ability to exercise (which most fat asses in this country don’t do anyway not to mention there are plenty of home alternatives) is going to cause riots “in the near future”? I understand not having a job can be frustrating but what does difference does employment make if you are sick or dead? As for going outside, folks are allowed to go outside as long as they take precautions but similar to your “simple remedy”, people seem to struggle with that concept and .

“NO WE WILL CONTINUE TO PANIC AND YOU ARE A HEARTLESS BASTARD WHO OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY TO DIE JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH THE BUCS AND SIXERS AND SURF ON YOUR MAGA SURFBOARD YOU PIECE OF ****”

No one we said anything close to that, we just think you’re being a selfish and naive imbecile when it comes to the threat of COVID-19 because you constantly downplay it. We also happen to strongly believe your professional sports teams are trash and that you support Donald Trump. All of things can be simultaneously correct.

Obviously you must be a Trump fan

You looking in the mirror?

You don’t know who I am, you’ve never met me and if you had you wouldn’t be speaking like this to me. I can assure you of that.

I’m sure he’s shaking in his boots at the thought of the Coronavirus Boogeyman in his cargo shorts, Sixers polo and a dad hat.

unless you (or anybody else reading this) have something NBA related like this thread is intended for then you can head back to General now.

As for NBA-related content, i will just say the Sixers ain’t winning **** until Joel takes his conditioning as seriously as you take defending horrid opinions. You have a Ben Simmons-esque mentality on here. The same way he just won’t give PG charade and admit he’s a PF, you just won’t give up on being wrong a majority of the time and admit that most of your opinions are nothing more than uniformed hot takes. Similar to Ben, things will be better when you just admit what you are. It’s okay at this point because everyone sees it.

Thanks for your time.

You’re welcome.

If it were the remedy to the disease was that simple and that easy for people to follow do you think that we would be in this current situation?

So let me get this straight...a lack of access to beaches and lack of the ability to exercise (which most fat asses in this country don’t do anyway not to mention there are plenty of home alternatives) is going to cause riots “in the near future”? I understand not having a job can be frustrating but what does difference does employment make if you are sick or dead? As for going outside, folks are allowed to go outside as long as they take precautions but similar to your “simple remedy”, people seem to struggle with that concept and .

No one we said anything close to that, we just think you’re being a selfish and naive imbecile when it comes to the threat of COVID-19 because you constantly downplay it. We also happen to strongly believe your professional sports teams are trash and that you support Donald Trump. All of things can be simultaneously correct.

You looking in the mirror?

I’m sure he’s shaking in his boots at the thought of the Coronavirus Boogeyman in his cargo shorts, Sixers polo and a dad hat.

As for NBA-related content, i will just say the Sixers ain’t winning **** until Joel takes his conditioning as seriously as you take defending horrid opinions. You have a Ben Simmons-esque mentality on here. The same way he just won’t give PG charade and admit he’s a PF, you just won’t give up on being wrong a majority of the time and admit that most of your opinions are nothing more than uniformed hot takes. Similar to Ben, things will be better when you just admit what you are. It’s okay at this point because everyone sees it.

You’re welcome.

How did I know you were gonna be the first one to be lurking away to comment on this. I’m not responding to any of your **** (or anybody’s on this site) any further regarding this, so move on.

How did I know you were gonna be the first one to be lurking away to comment on this. I’m not responding to any of your **** (or anybody’s on this site) any further regarding this, so move on.

I commend you if you truly did know that because it would be the first time you were ever right so you’re making progress. However, a broken clock is going to be right twice today too so let’s see if this lasts.

I have no horse in this race but calling someone a Trump supporter is a helluva/funny card to use :lol:

It amazes me. Look back at my history of any post involving Trump. All I’ve ever done is call him a ******* idiot and say I don’t support him. Nor have I ever even posted in the Politics thread.

It amazes me. Look back at my history of any post involving Trump. All I’ve ever done is call him a ****ing idiot and say I don’t support him. Nor have I ever even posted in the Politics thread.
Yea it is an easy way to dismiss and/or vilify someone.

I see what you were saying in your posts but I agree that there is a grey area somewhere in between what you are saying and the opposing side.

But this is the NBA thread. I won't say anymore.

I have no horse in this race but calling someone a Trump supporter is a helluva/funny card to use :lol:
Funny, lazy, juvenile. Yeah.
Yea it is an easy way to dismiss and/or vilify someone.
Exactly. It's easier than keeping it simple by intelligibly responding to what they're saying. "Attack the speaker" is a whole lot easier than "Address the message."

And both sides of EVERY single set of opposing sides do it. And both sides think it's just the other side.

Meanwhile, in the NBA...

For the record, EYE never said buc em buc em was a Trump supporter. I said the points he’s repeatedly making about the Coronavirus, including “you’re letting the media put you in a panic,” are things that Fox News commentators have been pushing. That is true, regardless of what his political leanings actually are.

Anyway, how’s that NBA HORSE tourney coming together?

Anyway, how’s that NBA HORSE tourney coming together?

Due to the lack of action the media seems to be grabbing onto any morsel of news they can get and running with it. First it was the 2K tournament then HORSE was the hype the over the weekend and now it seems to be salvaging the season with rapid testing which is being prototyped.

If he says he's not an Agent Orange supporter, sure, I guess. His post history does lend itself strongly to MAGA type stuff though. I'm sure the resident sleuths can dig up some stuff.

But regarding the coronavirus he has literally been parroting Agent Orange and Fox News almost verbatim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom