THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone said that they believe that's gonna happen actually. We've merely said that would probably be the safest protocol.

Then why the **** are any of you arguing with me when all I’m saying is that even if it is the safest action that it’s just simply not happening?

Because that’s not what you said.

No, that is literally what I said.

Keep flipping what I said into that I think we should have all day beach parties, get MAGA face tats and kill off every 60+ year old in the country though.

No, that is literally what I said.

Keep flipping what I said into that I think we should have all day beach parties, get MAGA face tats and kill off every 60+ year old in the country though.

I don’t think you know what “literally” means. Pull up one of your posts, prior to your last one, in which you said, “Even if waiting for a vaccine is the safest way to proceed, I simply don’t think, as a practical matter, that is going to happen.”

I’ll wait.

By the way, I literally never said anything about MAGA face tats or you thinking all 60+ years should die.

Mans is trying to conflate sports leagues "possibly" resuming in what would be some of the most strenuous and controlled environments there would be in the country with no fans with in his own words from earlier.

If you dudes think that people are gonna stay inside all summer and no beaches or anything else is going to be open to the public then y’all out of your damn minds. The air outside would have to literally turn you into a zombie in order for people to not go nuts and start protesting at some point. Also, if that was the case then damn near every local business would go under and the economy would be in a hell we wouldn’t recover from for a ridiculous amount of time. Once **** like beaches, restaurants, gyms, movie theaters and stuff like that start opening up then sports leagues will start operating again. They’ll just take the necessary precautions.

Stop listening to the news made to make you panic.

You somehow think that society getting back to normalcy will precede whatever sports leagues decide to do IF they get games back up. When everybody with any medical expertise is vehemently against people going back out like **** is all gravy.

People are getting at you cause you've been just regurgitating talking points that aren't based with any factual or scientific backing.

Mans is trying to conflate sports leagues "possibly" resuming in what would be some of the most strenuous and controlled environments there would be in the country with no fans with in his own words from earlier.

You somehow think that society getting back to normalcy will precede whatever sports leagues decide to do IF they get games back up. When everybody with any medical expertise is vehemently against people going back out like **** is all gravy.

People are getting at you cause you've been just regurgitating talking points that aren't based with any factual or scientific backing.

His position seems pretty clear if you just look at the stuff he's posted in the Corona thread.

His position seems pretty clear if you just look at the stuff he's posted in the Corona thread.

I honestly haven't even gone in there yet, strictly just observations from what he's posted in here which is right now misinformation or baseless opinion.

Regardless of his talking points, the man uses the number of black women he has ALLEGEDLY had sexual relations with and the fact that he's never posted in the Politics thread as his qualifiers for not being a Trump supporter. That should tell us everything we need to know.
Everything we need to know about him matters none regarding the conversation of covid and sports, specifically the NBA. Whether or not he's a Trump supporter, (which it seems pretty clear that he's not), is as relevant as what is favorite pizza toppings are. Seems silly, right? 'Ska, what do pizza toppings have to do with the NBA and covid?' As much as which party he is loyal to: it doesn't.

That's a you thing.

Oh.

I think within the next two months things are going to have to start getting at least somewhat back to normal and **** is going to have to start opening back up. Limit the amount of people sitting in restaurants/bars/stores/movie theaters and inside gyms, have people continue to be spread out a little at the beginning and then slowly allow more people in.

Everything we need to know about him matters none regarding the conversation of covid and sports, specifically the NBA. Whether or not he's a Trump supporter, (which it seems pretty clear that he's not), is as relevant as what is favorite pizza toppings are. Seems silly, right? 'Ska, what do pizza toppings have to do with the NBA and covid?' As much as which party he is loyal to: it doesn't.

I know you don't mean the pizza toppings portion LITERALLY but throughout his presidency, Trump supporters have displayed the tendency to parrot the thoughts and unsubstantiated opinions of their fearless leader. So in this case, a Trump supporter would have weeks ago cried "open it back up" (as Trump did) and now "fans could be allowed months from now" which relates to the NBA.

EYE am not saying he is a Trump supporter but he is echo'in Trump/Trump Supporter/Fox News talking points which is a tendency of Trump Supporters who many of believe that things should open up and return to normalcy soon meaning that the NBA should be able to return no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom