THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FF1727AF-6F0C-4F4B-8168-4CA21C75BEB9.gif

206to813 206to813 dmbrhs dmbrhs

Are/were any of the schools in Seattle mostly black?

Did yall see Rainer Beach live when Nate and the Twins were there?
RB is mostly black, Franklin and Garfield are pretty mixed , Seattle has a pretty big Asian population. I moved around a lot but I spent a lot of time in the central district where Garfield and franklin were, I didnt watch RB live because they were in a different division than Garfield and franklin which I always thought was too bad. Those were the 3 schools that were always loaded with d1 talent. I remember the Twins were so hyped up, but I didn’t really watch them til they were at Kansas and usc and they were basically role players

RB is mostly black, Franklin and Garfield are pretty mixed , Seattle has a pretty big Asian population. I moved around a lot but I spent a lot of time in the central district where Garfield and franklin were, I didnt watch RB live because they were in a different division than Garfield and franklin which I always thought was too bad. Those were the 3 schools that were always loaded with d1 talent. I remember the Twins were so hyped up, but I didn’t really watch them til they were at Kansas and usc and they were basically role players
My fault for the questions but, as I mentioned, the scene out there always intrigued me.

What were your thoughts on Peyton Siva?

And yall were saying Stuckey's family got pushed out due to gentrification? Was his name out there before he went to Eastern Washington?

*****s even hooped on monkey bars....damn. I need to get outside and on the court again :smh: :lol:
Remember cats used to still play round the way on the hoops with no rims or backboards ? ...If you hit the square of the backboard that was a bucket or the got the rock thru the space between where the backboard supposed to be and hoop :lol: ....Nothin was stopping getting it in on the court back then, always found a way :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom