THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details my brotha
Details!
Nothing too exciting, grabbed shorty when I was smacked walking the strip and she wanted to meet up that night at drais...Was texting me all that day, sending lil freaky pics and **** but I decided to hit another spot instead of Drais cuz I was there the night before and was trying check another scene...Seattle chick still hit me at like 5am still trying link but I had a Hollywood joint in reverse cowgirl by that point :lol: :evil: ...Should just ft/text the Blasian for a fly out, still need that P!

New york = utah & 21 (& in a rare occassion ive seen a few young dudes playing 50..again rare )

Maryland = 50 (i thought i figured out the game however ni***** got different rules person to person ) best to ask dudes how they play before the game start some play ice behind 3pt line some play half court ...taps dudes be having mad rules too...i still bust az either way

RB is mostly black, Franklin and Garfield are pretty mixed , Seattle has a pretty big Asian population. I moved around a lot but I spent a lot of time in the central district where Garfield and franklin were, I didnt watch RB live because they were in a different division than Garfield and franklin which I always thought was too bad. Those were the 3 schools that were always loaded with d1 talent. I remember the Twins were so hyped up, but I didn’t really watch them til they were at Kansas and usc and they were basically role players

This sums it up well.

When I was in high school, RB was 3A and Franklin and Garfield were 4A. It was based on enrollment, although I seem to remember that Beach and Garfield played each other every year regardless. Beach was just a smaller school.

Best Dressed used to be Nick Young now that he's out.

Shai
LeBron
Kyrie
Clarkson
PJ Tucker
Kevin Love

Meant to say earlier when we were talking about playing 21 and variations....... I’ll always remember in high school playing 21 and there’d be like 20 mofos on the court. If a kid got the ball who had no handles, he’d have 10 dudes on him ASAP 🤣

I remember playing Knockout in elementary school but we added the part were you're allowed to bump/knock the other person's ball.

My friends were complete clowns and were more concerned about knocking the ball away rather than actually making the shot.

LMAO, you'd see kids chasing after the ball at the school parking lot, the soccer fields, etc.

Best Dressed used to be Nick Young now that he's out.

Shai
LeBron
Kyrie
Clarkson
PJ Tucker
Kevin Love

Clarkson gotta be bottom 5 dressed in the whole league. Dude just wears ridiculously dumb **** that looks like a stylist made him wear but he’s actually the one that picks them out.

LeBron and PJ also try too hard. They dress great when they keep it simple once in a while though.

Fire fit
dc98fc8c5b2797b2dc61d62c9aa72687.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom