THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its what sports analyst and authentic sports fans do
Here's an example, "If Steph Curry didn't have Klay, Draymond, Barbosa, Iggy, and KD to bail him out in the Finals, he may only have 1 NBA title."

Please find a clip or quote of this because you just subtracted FIVE players bro. C’mon, man.

Watching this game 6 Heat Spurs and it made me realize LeBron should have been playing point guard his whole career
Because he's played most of his career with point guards that weren't better than him at the position
Thats a waste of a roster spot and could have been used for another shooter

He would probably have at least 2 more NBA titles

Quoted one more time for the sheer level of GOOFINESS of this damn post.

Just dumb.

Embiid seems pretty dominant when he's upright.
marc-gasol.jpg

A real hypothetical.

-IfTim Duncan was in the game for the final possessions of the 2013 Finals...the Spurs likely win.

vs

-If LeBron Played PG his whole career....he’d have AT LEAST two MORE NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Just laughable :lol:.

People really have failed to understand how hard it is to win ONE championship :lol:.

I blame the stats and narrative culture. Ring culture is annoying too...but we’ve really started to devalue winning.

Great hypothetical

It’s not a great hypothetical by any means. It’s just a hypothetical you’re choosing to acknowledge as valid because it takes rings away from Steph Curry.

As much as people may want to hate on Steph, Kobe, KD, etc for their rings the fact is they have those rings. No one gives them extra rings when evaluating their legacy and in fact only come up with hypotheticals and narratives to take them away or discount them. However when it comes to Bron, his fans always find ways to give him imaginary rings while not diminishing any of the ones he has. It’s so disingenuous.

You dudes wouldn't have had jack💩 to say if that same statement read like this, "If Harden was the point guard instead of Russ, KD might have 2 more NBA titles"

But because I made the statement about LeBron it brought out the broad in you dudes
You "Hate LeBron" infatuated dudes are ridiculous

You dudes wouldn't have had jack💩 to say if that same statement read like this, "If Harden was the point guard instead of Russ, KD might have 2 more NBA titles"

But because I made the statement about LeBron it brought out the broad in you dudes
You "Hate LeBron" infatuated dudes are ridiculous

that would be equally as dumb. And you’d get laughed out the building too.

but you’re a simple jack. It should be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom