THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to pick D. Wade
DWhistle and it's not close.

_irk is THERE GEuroOAT.

Chef is rapidly climbing the GshooterOAT convo, and will most likely sit right at the top when it's over.

Actually, it is close, between KD & DWhistle.

Forgot about this from earlier.
I would probably wait until mid-interview/convo to ask how long he’s been cutting his hair to catch him off guard too so he can’t give a contrived answer.
"Oh this? Nah, I just... see... ok... heh heh heh... wow, just outta nowhere, huh? Sooooo, I don't really CUT my own hair, per se. But like... see what ha' happened was..."

Harden game 6 in 2017 was bad too.

Rockets tied game...in game 5....in a 2-2 series after KD injury was bad too.

Rockets in game 6...at home...with a 5 point leading going into the 4th quarter in game 6 with no KD...and getting bounced was bad too.

HOU$TON HOU$TON :nerd: 😏

Team sports <
1 on 1 Harden >>>>> curry

923EA079-066F-40D0-97EF-ACD97A293A2F.jpeg
3958BB1E-432F-4AC1-87DC-CD4F54C439AF.gif

If Basketball Reasons didn't happen, we would have had a run better than 3 Finals that included 2 wins that came before it. CP3/Kobe/Dwight was on DECK.
If Kobe and Dwight couldn’t coexist with Nash what makes you think CP3 would have made that situation any better?

Might have to pick D. Wade

the one without a finals mvps

gotta select the players that step up on the biggest stage

Dirk gotta go here. KD does everything better at the same height. I love Dirk too.

Curry
Wade
KD
I have less of a connection/fandom to Durant than the other three, so goodbye.

Y’all are really taking D-Wade over KD or Dirk? Is this personal preference or all-time ranking?

Similar question here...who is currently ranked the highest on the all-time list out of those four?

Y’all are really taking D-Wade over KD or Dirk? Is this personal preference or all-time ranking?

Similar question here...who is currently ranked the highest on the all-time list out of those four?
My was personal.

Fandom aside, I would drop Wade.

I took D.Wade out of the list because KD and Dirk were ahead of their time, and Steph changed the game.

But if we had to rank them, KD > Wade > Dirk > Steph (Though I wouldn't be mad if you had Steph over Dirk).

This is tough..because all of these guys are in the top 20 range.

KD knocking on the top 10
Steph a spot or two behind..in that 13-20 range.
Dirk & Wade in that 15-20 range.

Play it out like that. Similar tier of players.

I took D.Wade out of the list because KD and Dirk were ahead of their time, and Steph changed the game.

But if we had to rank them, KD > Wade > Dirk > Steph (Though I wouldn't be mad if you had Steph over Dirk).

I got Steph over Wade and Dirk. He's still got more basketball to play and his peak>theirs

If Kobe and Dwight couldn’t coexist with Nash what makes you think CP3 would have made that situation any better?

the one without a finals mvps

gotta select the players that step up on the biggest stage
I used to think the same thing regarding CP3 + Kobe. But seeing how CP3 flourished next to Harden, I think it proved CP could succeed with another ball dominant wing

It just depends on CP's attitude. I don't exactly know why he was upset with James but on the court it was working out really well. That spot up game from anywhere is key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom