THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cp3 attitude **** is way overblown. He’s a special talent. In his prime...50 wins with an average roster in the west.

He can play with whoever, and have success. They got real unlucky and had some untimely injuries and were the 3rd or 4th best team in a deep west.

Prime Chris Paul and still prime Kobe, Pau, Dwight would’ve been outright scary for a year or two.

Thank the basketball gods it didn’t happen🙌🏾🙌🏾

Used to be on Twitter pretty heavy, but some things happened and Mrs. lawdog1 was not pleased with how I was interacting with a few female followers.

Go on....
1586654349260.gif

Cp3 attitude **** is way overblown. He’s a special talent. In his prime...50 wins with an average roster in the west.

He can play with whoever, and have success. They got real unlucky and had some untimely injuries and were the 3rd or 4th best team in a deep west.

Prime Chris Paul and still prime Kobe, Pau, Dwight would’ve been outright scary for a year or two.

Thank the basketball gods it didn’t happen🙌🏾🙌🏾

I blame Harden being a ***** for the end in Houston, more than CP3.

And as far as the Clippers go, I think they all soured on each other under the weight of the lack of playoff success. Don’t blame CP for wanting to move on. I was ready for Lob City to be blown up just as much as he was.

I blame Harden being a ***** for the end in Houston, more than CP3.

And as far as the Clippers go, I think they all soured on each other under the weight of the lack of playoff success. Don’t blame CP for wanting to move on. I was ready for Lob City to be blown up just as much as he was.

The “noise” around not making a “conference final” was weird...and a thing at that time.

people downplay how much media and all this **** factors into this...but it for sure created a pressure...and you could feel it.

After 2015...you just knew it was going to go out sad. Then the Warriors emerged, and it was better to just move on.

Who remembers a Warriors vs Clippers game in 2015 or 2016 where the Clippers got up big yet everyone on NT knew they would give up the lead vs the Warriors and lose. :lol:

Dirk can go...Crazy how one finals run changed the whole perception of him.

Perception was flawed from the start. It balanced it, imo. People went way to far with the Dirk was soft, choker label etc. 07 was is a blenish...but he done hooped.

KG ain’t get out the first round for 7 straight years...and ppl called Dirk the soft choker...and he ran through KG :lol:

There were some NSFW pics to my Twitter PM that were, unfortunately, intercepted.

Related, don’t fall asleep on the couch when your phone isn’t on PW lock.

Sorry to hear that bruh. We’ve all been there to some degree. I am convinced one time an ex took my thumb when I was passed out on the couch and used it to get into my phone.

It’s always the couch. Trying to catch us when we’re most vulnerable :smh:

Never understood the of Kobe & Paul meshing.

You bring in Paul and Kobe can actually be Jordan :lol: he can just gun and let someone else worry about setting the table for the others.

Would’ve been one of if not the most talented backcourt of all time. One of the biggest what ifs in history.

KG on the floor....and old *** Sam Mitchell, Gary Trent & Joe smith sticking Dirk...in a series where he’s averaging 30/15 :lol:

Things like this always get lost. Dirk really swept KG in a series where he avg 33ppg 16rpg on 52/72/90....and people called Dirk “soft”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom