THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate beards, they had a fade of a month or so a few years back, not sure why ppl still rock them now.

Go to a comic or toy show (geeks) and see how many beards are there...

Despite your religious beliefs or lack thereof, I believe that as devout basketball fans we can all be thankful that the NBA is being resurrected today in the form of this HORSE competition. I was “meh” about it until I went to the TV Guide to confirm it was happening and saw that ESPN is running back National Spelling Bee’s all day long. I’m not expecting much but this is better than nothing.

How much do we want to bet PP has A choppy webcam stream?

LastFamousIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

I hope they’ll be shooting in an NBA gym at least and not at some random high school, park or YMCA.

^ Ever since I first heard about this a few weeks back, I had been assuming that they would all be at their own homes. Because quarantine. During the 2K tournament that NBA (2K) champion Devin Booker won, literally every single player would say something to each other along the lines of 'Alright, stay safe. Stay inside and we'll get back to it when they tell us.' It made me presume that the NBA was definitely making a calculated, proactive step in trying to make sure that us fans & Stans stay home, which makes me think HORSE would be from home.

Despite your religious beliefs or lack thereof, I believe that as devout basketball fans we can all be thankful that the NBA is being resurrected today in the form of this HORSE competition. I was “meh” about it until I went to the TV Guide to confirm it was happening and saw that ESPN is running back National Spelling Bee’s all day long. I’m not expecting much but this is better than nothing.

How much do we want to bet PP has A choppy webcam stream?
My mans said TV Guide like we wasn’t gonna notice :lol:

I hope they’ll be shooting in an NBA gym at least and not at some random high school, park or YMCA.

Each player is doing it from their respective, isolated home court. Here is the bracket.
A0B553E6-1889-4538-A2DA-84EA490F4FB9.jpeg

Some rules
The NBA's version of HORSE follows the traditional format of the game. A player must describe his or her shot attempt before shooting. (A coin toss at the beginning of the game will determine who shoots first.) For example, a player could call a bank shot from the wing or a swish only shot from the top of the key. One important rule to note: No dunking.

If the shot is made, the other player must match it, or that player will receive a letter. If the shot is missed, the other player can proceed to describe and attempt his or her own shot.

The first player in each matchup to spell out "HORSE" will be eliminated.

For your betting junkies ( ahat ahat BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE frshstunna frshstunna )
81081D5F-F640-496F-A2C3-C6F4C428E37E.jpeg

Zach should just dunk everything
The NBA's version of HORSE follows the traditional format of the game. A player must describe his or her shot attempt before shooting. (A coin toss at the beginning of the game will determine who shoots first.) For example, a player could call a bank shot from the wing or a swish only shot from the top of the key. One important rule to note: No dunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom